• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello.

Well, this is an old account I haven't used for such a long time.
Anyway, I'm back because I'm planning on making a map and I would like some help from you guys.

So uhm, yeah, hi.

Oh and by the way, I just encountered a problem with my map, it goes like this, I found a lolawesome spell here and thought it would be awesome if I could manage to make it work in my map and well everything went fine until I saved the map, the map got saved but it gave me an error and now I can't even play/test my map.

I know it's not enough information but the error is a syntax error:

static if(TimerUtils__USE_HASH_TABLE) then

I'm pretty new to this so it would be fantastic if someone could tell me what's going on.

I downloaded those jass tools, jasshelper and the 1.5 pack or something like that.

Please, help me.

Note: the error started after I added the spell to my map.
Note2: the spell can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.