• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello (Late!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hello guys! im kinda late to post here because im busy with some of my maps project

it was like 1 year before registering here
so i will introduce my self here

im a wc3 mapper, a spell maker, jasser, and a terrainer, im not so expert about that, but can hold on to it

i love making aos maps, my latest map for now is RotG which is an aos map, designed for strategic play, for b.net, and not so bad at all

i play cool aos maps like aotz, aom, desert of exile and such

i want to learn modeling in wc3, but i think i couldnt make it, because modeling is very complicated

i often do skins, but not those high quality

like im an average guy all in all

i often go to wc3campaigns.net and mangatutorials.com
and always go to thehelper.net where i started mapping

im really a dependent guy...like i cant make some of my own by not knowing on how to do it, so please appreciate me...

what i do for now is finding cool jass spells for my map, cool systems for aos maps, and a auto cast attack template in other words a triggered cold arrow template (this is my priority), i hope someone could post this spell template, because there are only few spell with this theme submitted, and i really need a spell for this

i can say im unlucky, because if i found a triggered arrow spell and try to import into my map, it doesnt work....even if all the coding is correct, all rawcodes are correct all of them are correct still doesnt work

also for helping...i help most of the time, but few only appreciated my help...thats why im inactive all the time because of this reason....like i thought "why would i help? while no one is appreciating my help"

i hope you could appreciate me :wcool:

Status
Not open for further replies.