• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Hello World! :grin:

I am Nichilus, nearly 18. I am not noob in triggering via W3 map editor's triggering editor, but on the other hand, I am not pro to solve any problems there :xxd:
JASS is for me totally different and unexplored world :gg:

I've made a few maps (that still lies in my PC incomplete), but thx to that I learned a lot of things by my-self. ATM I am doing a map which I could be proud of :)

I also like playing WoW and some Star Wars games.
My other hobbies are playing Ice Hockey and just hanging out with friends :wink:

I came here to get some experience by reading here.

Well, that's all to be said about me :gg:

Thx for your time reading this
(...gosh, that's like essay for introduction ^,^ )

Level 7
Same here, I find myself in a lot of the positions you are in at the moment. But anyway, Welcome to our little domain of lifeless people. I'm sure You'll get along well with all of my other nerd friends, just don't break the rules, and you wont end up like Nova. He's like our bad kid who always gets in trouble, I find him getting yelled at more than anyone else around. You should read some of his threads, and see what i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.