• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
My name on internet is Seberii or Seberten. I'm from Russia.

I'm huge fan of Warcraft games and universe and used to create maps when I was younger, but sadly they were very dull and just practise for me. I discovered this great site long ago and always downloaded maps from here and played them quite a lot.

So on this day I decided to join HIVE community, because I wanted to support various creators and give them useful feedback and just say "thank you" for their work. Another personal reason for joining in is wish of fresh up my memories about map editing and of course learn many new things about it from people on this site.

Level 6
It is interesting people still willing to join map making community after what has Bliz done to the WC.
Welcome Brother. I hope u enjoy and have great time here as much as I had all these years.

Level 18
It is interesting people still willing to join map making community after what has Bliz done to the WC.
I think it's the other way around paradoxically. Like if it wasn't for Reforged, there wouldn't be any surge of players. But I might be wrong.

Level 2
Welcome Brother. I hope u enjoy and have great time here as much as I had all these years.

Yeah, I'm also disliked what Blizzard done with Warcraft and not only with Warcraft, but I'm glad that people still creates interesting and fun content.

Level 6
I think it's the other way around paradoxically. Like if it wasn't for Reforged, there wouldn't be any surge of players. But I might be wrong.
It is not about reforge. It is about not be able to play original WC as before like force downloading the game you dont want. Or not be able to playing half of the maps because 1.31 is out of reach for some.
and worst thing that Blizzard own your maps. <-- This is disrespecting to map making community I believe.

Yeah, I'm also disliked what Blizzard done with Warcraft and not only with Warcraft, but I'm glad that people still creates interesting and fun content.
Im happy too. Had a great time in Hive. I learned 2 most impotent things in my life here.
1: I learned semi broken English here by my own
2: I Found that I have some potentials in things I never could have guessed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.