• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hello there everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys/gals, how is it going everyone :),

I have been a member around here for some time (A couple of days actually) but was roaming the tutorials section and i can say that by far the most informative tutorials are here :D, they have helped me alot in starting to mod for the first time in WC III.

I little bit about myself :

I am 19 years old living in Egypt country i am trying to start a Game Designer career so i thought i start with modding then do my own games (and of course i thought with me being fan of WC III i should start with it) currently i am working on an RPG (i know it is hard to start with, but i can't wait)

Well, i think that is it, keep up the good work :D.

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

Greetings Nodrek. Thanks for joining our community and browsing the tutorials! The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include:Searching the site using the above link always helps, you can learn a lot that way: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start, especially if one feels overwhelmed.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two.

The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there.
  • A few other tips that might help too:
    • Always search first! Did I already mention THAT? :grin:
    • When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
    • Post your new threads in the proper forum: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
    • If all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

Level 4
Thank you very much for the warm welcome :).

I am going to check those links Wolverabid, and yes of course those tutorials i found here managed to put me on track with the editor just fine.

Thanks again :D i hope you would find me one day as helpful as you are now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.