• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello PPL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello guys!
How are ya all? Good? I'm not that good at all. I miss the times when battle.net was full of people interested in trying every map out there. Are guys still playing on battle.net? Or are you still playing at all multiplayer? If yes and not on battle.net, then where?
And can someone contact me? Someone who still plays on battle.net, because there seems to be a problem. Everytime when I create a game, nobody joins, even tho there are a lot of people. I tend to believe the problem is the port thing (and I'm not that good at router settings, mostly because it is in german, I live in Germany, but my german is not that good). If someone that good hearthed to help me out with this I will give him a HUGE german beer!:psmile: (best beer in the world, trust me!) I'd like someone to look on battle.net while I have a game created (to see if he can see me), and then if he can't see, to help me configurate the router port thing. I did something with 6112 port in the game, and in the router's settings too (but I don't think it's right)
And don't hesitate to suggest me other multiplayer platforms where I can play WC3 (if there are).
Thanks in advice! ^^

Level 32
Hi, Cioco. This should solve your issues:
http://makemehost.com/host-legacy.php
http://makemehost.com/games.php

Basically, almost all the active battle.net players use this to get around most of the time. Hosting by forwarding your ports still work (I tried it a few minutes ago and I got my friend to join, no one else), but only a fraction see it compared if you host with a bot affiliated with that website.

Status
Not open for further replies.