• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello from Finland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I can't believe I found a forum like this, for such an old game! Absolutely incredible, I'm glad to be a part of it!

So, I'm from Finland, the country full of lakes, snow and vodka :goblin_yeah:
My Warcraft/WoW addiction started from the first game, which I still love. I think warcraft 3 is the best out of all three, but warcraft 2 is almost as good.

My favorite race in the warcraft universe are the goblins. I just love how greedy and crazy they are, they're like the embodiment of capitalism! :goblin_boom:

Too bad you can't actually play as them without mods, but I can fuel my lust for explosions and gold easily in WoW.

So anyways, Hi all, I'm glad to be here! :goblin_good_job:

Level 21
Hello from Egypt, the country full of deserts, heat and mosques, and welcome to the Hive Workshop!

So you like goblins? Me too :grin: :thumbs_up: but nothing beats the cuddly cute pandas :prazz: :pwink: Yeah, those funny drunkards that take life easily instead of being insanely mad and blasting everything (even themselves!).

Enjoy your stay here!

Status
Not open for further replies.