• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Hello Everyones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, been using hive for a while, but just now started to join. I'm working on a map that i'm gonna put up on hive when it's done.
other_info
Eye Color: Green

Level 12
Hi and welcome to the hiveworkshop community!

PS: you might want to tell abit more about yourself, but thats ok too.
Enjoy your stay :)

Level 1
hmm.. ok then, well, I mostly make mini-rpg maps that have kind of the same theme as murder at the mansion, werewolf transylvania, etc. Just got a brand new '09 comp to replace my '01, and the 01 was a 36 and my new one is an 86 so I couldn't transfer nything except basic files, so I'm getting used to using WE on my new comp i'm a good terrainer, mild trigger'er, and can't really do anything with cinematics or anything else
Also, the models on WE on my comp only appear as shadows when i'm playing in wc3, but they're fine in the editor, and it happens to every model, not just imported ones, but not units any ideas why this is happening?

Level 12
I dont have any clues for that one, the models i use in my maps what ive imported works just fine...i think you should ask someone good with models.

Level 1
uhh... what forum should I ask that question in? not really familiar with the forums... -.-

Wait, why aren't my posts showing up? is there a delay or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.