• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone!
I am new here!
I am a bit experienced in making Warcraft 3 maps. I also sometimes make icons, spells or some textures.
I hope that someone will find my resources or advices usefull and I also hope that i will find there something usefull advices or resources that will help me with creating my maps.

:goblin_yeah: I am here! :goblin_yeah:

Welcome to the Hive Workshop!
The Hive is a WarCraft 3 and StarCraft 2 modding community. There is a spot reserved just for you whether you need help, want to learn or contribute with quality resources, knowledge or help.
The site also contains a vast resource section including most of the resources that anyone will ever need for a modding project. You will find campaigns, icons, maps, models, skins, spells, scripts and tools. Extensive tutorials contain realms of information on how to create, improve and perfect your resources and maps. The Hive's forum allows everyone to talk about playing the game, modding it, making resources and many other subjects.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.