• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi, everyone, I'm kinda new here:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi everyone,
I'm Skavenloft and I'm a Warcraft fan and artist. I know It's pretty late to start adwenture with w3 modding but it is never too late to try something new, I suppose:) I hope you will find my works usefull:)
BTW - I watch people works here since 2008 or something, but it is the first time I try to do something by myself:)

Level 4
Greetings Skavenloft! Welcome to the Hive Workshop mate. =) I hope you have a warm enjoyable stay here. =)

If there's anything you need to know or if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. ;)

And good luck with your work and stuff. Hope that they will turn out to be useful and nice. ;)

Hail Storm

Level 4
Thank you, I already submitted two little textures and both of them were approved:D Thank you everyone for the great feedback here, it's a pleasue to work here:]

*Correction: It's Pleasure not Pleasue. =)

Really? You already submitted some skins? =O Wow... You're just a newcomer here and you already submitted some skins, and they were even approved! Wow. ;)

o_O Cool. =b Anyways, Good Job mate. =) Keep it up. Hope that you make some more and that you succeed, and that it will be awesome and people will find it useful and great. =)

And you're welcome. =)

Level 5
I submitted one more skin and it was rated really good :goblin_yeah: And I just get my first request ever... Wow, I think it is pretty fast for a newbie like me :vw_wtf: I hope I manage to do this right;)

EDIT: Sorry for all the mistakes, but somehow autocorrect doesn't work here for me o_O

Level 4
Wow. Well, good job and keep it up mate. =)

It's alright. That's why some people here correct wrong grammar. But since we don't have auto-correction here, we have a smart edit button to change our wrong grammar and mistakes. =)

Hope you find that useful someday. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.