• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I've been visiting this site for quite a while now, since I got Warcraft 3 and Warcraft 3x on my Macbook. I've been keenly interested in playing with the World Editor, and even successfully imported some of the custom models from this site into the pre-existing melee maps that came with the game, just to experiment.

I don't know if this is the right forum to discuss this in, but I do have not one but 6 projects coming up and I'd be grateful for any assistance you guys can give me.

BTW, I'm a big fan of that Lich King model that made the most-downloaded list -- I like turning on invincibility in melee mode and using him to wipe out Alliance and Horde camps single-handedly. :mwahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.