• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hello Everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello! I've been a part of the Hive community for a while now, mostly for it's great resources and tutorial help in making my maps. I've been working on a bunch of maps for a long time and have since learned a lot, but never seem to finish any of them, I have brainstorms of ideas almost every day and it gets kind of hard to put them to reality, since whenever i come up against a snag in realizing my ideas or have to sacriffice something in it i get really mad:mwahaha: and just forsake the damn thing. Currently i'm working on a fallout map that i'm dead bent on finishing, but as always i've come up against a bunch of snags, however i'm not ready to give up yet. I would appreciate any help from a fallout fan. I'm litterally trying to implement as a realistic warcraft implementation of fallout in its old glory as possible eg. fallout 1 & 2. I have my own story and new elements to implement so i hope true fallout fans will appreciate it. But as far as the turn based system goes thats where i'm having problems. I'd be glad to explain the problem to anyone willing to help.I promise to be more active on the forums and if anyone needs some good ideas for a map or just a kickass story PM me, i have loads of them weighing my head already. Cya!

Level 1
Sorry for not responding for so long guys, my internet got fried. Yeah i've seen the TBB systems presented on the site, but they arent really what i was looking for. The TBB sytem for fallout was an outdoors kind of RBBS, with each character having their own action points, crit. chances, sequences and stuff. The fallout project is still sitting in my fallout folder however and i might just go for it later again. I've been making real progress in RBBS on my Digimon map (yeah don't laugh they're cooler than pokemon >.>). But its still got a few snags though, however i'll present a demo map so everyone can see what i'm working on. It's completely GUI lot's of variables depicting Crit.chance,resistance,dodge,type of attack, type of defense, number of turns etc..) As for Fallout the only snags seems to be implementing gun's and ammo style RBBS combat, without allowing the player much freedom (for instance not being able to move while shooting, counting the number of steps you can make with your current action points.)So we'll see what strikes my fancy XD!

Level 19
Welcome To The Hive Workshop, AntauriX44!

Hello AntauriX44! Welcome to The Hive Workshop, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and if you need anything, feel free to ask me or anyone else:)

PS: Don't worry, that happens to be sometimes too. :at:

Status
Not open for further replies.