• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hell Terrain Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, I'm looking for a hellish terrain with the tilesets Black Citadel and Dungeon, with a playable map area of 100x100 (128x128 total map area).

See the image below for a general layout of what I'd like it to look like:

HellTerrainDiagram.jpg

The black dots represent player start location. The blue dots are shops. The red line is the lava river, and the green lines are bridges.

I will give credits for the terrain :)

Last edited:
Level 6
Just an advice: If you're making a melee map, don't hire a terrainer, because that would be like 99% his work. Also, some more information on the detail could be useful, eg.: where to put hills, trees and shit like that.

It's not a melee map.

I don't care where trees, hills, etc. are placed. Just needs to look nice with a decent amount of space for armies to maneuver.

Level 6
sure, i'll change it, it was more of a scetch.
I also wanted to make it balanced so the other
team doesnt get more space than the other.

EDIT: Here you go :) View attachment 44750 Hope you like it!

It's better but the river doesn't look like a river anymore because of the weird bridges lol. Also if you could use about 50% more doodads (like corpses, etc) that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.