• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hell Shot

Alright here's the hell bow! 100% sure to deliver lots of hell to anyone who gets struck by it's fiery arrows.
6kb filesize
Only in-game textures
Feel free to edit!
Enjoy!

Updates
Made it thicker, looks more like a bow and added string!
Changed alot of things...
sPy helped with improving particles, lowered string and made fire darker
made particles better

Keywords:
hell,bow,chaos,doom,red,orange,teaspoon,big,brutal
Contents

Hell Shot (Model)

Reviews
11:10, 13th Mar 2010 General Frank: Please improve the particles. Made them bigger. shamanyouranus: Changes made. Looks nice and approvable. Approved.

M

11:10, 13th Mar 2010
General Frank:
Please improve the particles. Made them bigger.

shamanyouranus: Changes made. Looks nice and approvable. Approved.

Level 13
I agree with War/Misha you should make it a little bit thinner it looks exactly like a glave from a distance or from certain angles. Awesome job loves the weapons =)

Going to fix that. What do you guys think about fire at the handle? Automatically turning your arrows inte incendiary arrows :p
Edit: like this?

Attachments

• namnlös.jpg
    namnlös.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 186
Level 13
I don't know if you should keep the fire at the very thing that the guy is holding the weapon onto

Maybe the string should be on fire, or rather.. something demonic-energy-like. now that would complete the look of it.

EDIT: Oh.. and move the string down a bit.. it looks weird when it touches the tips of the bow

Ah! Of course! What a brilliant idea, will get on to it right away!
Edit: and yeah I've alrdy done that, just gotta update

Level 3
It needs a smoother particle emmitter and just a bit of fine detail on the bow itself, otherwise it just looks like an orange, add a small insignia along it or something, otherwise the model iteself is good