• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Height prob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Could someone plz tell me how to make a unit bigger?!? :vw_wtf:
Oh and im new here, i just joined =D

Level 21
2yl07r7.png

Just go to the scaling value and it will allow you to make the unit of your choice bigger.

Level 3
Well to tell you as well man that the height thing can only go up between 1.0 and 10.0 so have fun with it and there is also a color thing to change the affect of the unit.
Cool, but i have another question then: I have a hovering unit, so how do i make him ,like, hover closer to the ground, Sry if these questions a kinda noobish, I just can't figure it out.. :cute:

Level 21
No problem man and I like to help you out and thanks for not being not impatient.

Well anyway...
Go to Height Maximum and it will allow you to change the height of the unit.

Level 3
Damn mate you just know EVERYTHING in the world editor don't ya!? xD
Anyway thx again and I'll stop borthering you know :goblin_yeah:

Level 21
Well just like you I was a newbie before.
Now with time, I got better at the World Editor.

I may not be the best there is, but I'm still really good at it now, when I was back in the day.

Level 3
Nice and yea I 2tally agree with you, Im training in the WE now so I can make a decent map :D

Status
Not open for further replies.