• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Heavy Creep Invasion BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello guys. This is my first serious project of map making in Warcraft 3. I have some problems and questions on this forum, and thanks to all who helped me.
Now something about map.

Gameplay

-Map type is Hero Defense map. It's basing on defending you capital building called God's Home. Towers aren't so strong, they are just there to make it beauty and to do very little damage. Maybe they will kill levels 1 and 2 but after that... It's all up to you. Creeps are attacking from two sides. There is 4 max players for now (maybe I make it 6 but ...). 2 on both sides. Each player gets 700 gold at the begin and 1 lumber because of one ULTIMATE item. You can purchase only one of them. Hero max level is 50 and each hero has 4 normal spells and 1 ultimate at 15 level. Each spell is max 5 level expect ultimate which is 3 max. You need to survive 30 minutes to win. Probably there will be about 10-15 waves of creeps.

Heroes

For now I make 8 heroes but I will sure done more. I won't talk too much about heroes. For now heroes are :

-Goodies
-Hammer God
-Elemental God
-Aura God
-Blood Elf Champion
-Demon God
-Nuclear God
-Spell God

There is one interesting thing with 2 heroes :

-Zeus, Spell God can not do normal damage. Just with spells.
-Elemental God can not buy any items.

Each hero gets +1 to all stats at the begin of the survival. That stat WILL NOT develop by level. It stays like that. Strength heroes are specialized for melee fight and have heavy HP regeneration. Agility heroes are specialized for heavy damage and very fast attack speed and of course armor. Mage heroes are specialized for spell casting. They can do GREAT and probably DEADLY damage to the creeps.

Creeps

-There is 8 level of creeps now in my map. First level is just test level, that beginners can see what type of map it is. Second level is still testing but you need to be worried little bit. After second level, hell comes. Third level is maybe too owerpowered, but that is the way it is. No need to talk anymore, just to say that I'm doing everything that I can to balance creeps and heroes, because some of my friends told me that creeps are too owerpowered.

Items

-There is, for now of course, about 20-25 items. All items are fully edited from original (just potions, tomes and that things are same (maybe gold cost is changed)). There is 8 (not including recepie (sorry if that isn't right word) shop) :

-Damage Shop
-Orb Shop
-Ultimate Shop
-Intelligence Shop
-Agility Shop
-Strength Shop
-Speed Shop
-Other Shop

Items are very strong but they are expensive. :)P)

Other Stuffs

-I think that "So far So good" worth for this map. Quest is good done, heroes are balanced, items are good.. But it isn't my to say is this map good or bad. I can't upload map because the map isn't even 50% done. Why I didn't explain terrain ? Well I don't know to make good terrain. I'm doing what is on my power but still... If is out there somewhere a man who no wants but think that he can help me, welcome :(
Map is not so bugged, but have some bugs...
Anyway, all this stuffs that I write does not worth anything with screenshots, write ? Well there is some screens :

heroarena_f195f.jpg

quest_787b9.jpg

speedshop_53b80.jpg

goodies_2b346.jpg

nucleargod_6881a.jpg

goodies_2b346.jpg

damageshop_c28ec.jpg

othershop_b6fc9.jpg

Let me see your hints, hits... And stuffs like that.
Hope you like it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.