• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Health Below X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I am trying to do a trigger like this, but I don't know how.

• Events
  • Unit - Any unit belonging to Player 2 (Blue)'s Health falls below 50
  • Conditions
  • Actions
  • Unit - Order (Triggering Unit) to Move to (Random unit from (Units in (Playable map area) owned by Player 1 (Red)))
The bit I am having trouble with is the Events part. When I go to the Units tab under Events, and then go to the life selection, it will not let me do something like (Random Unit From Unit Group). The only way units I can select are (No unit) and a specific unit determined by a variable.

Let me put it more clearly. I want to make a computer who controls units make a unit that is badly injured retreat. How can I do this?

Level 8
You could do it via periodic triggers, like so:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set AntiLeakGroup = (Units owned by Player 2 (Blue))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in AntiLeakGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Life of (Picked unit)) Less than or equal to 50.00
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Move To (Wherever)
            • Else - Actions
              • Do nothing

Level 3
The Variable AnitLeakGroup is just a unitgroup variable and to set it just go to (units owned by(Than choose Player 2 Blue)) and for the Life of picked unit go to your conditions and go (Real(Life of(Change it to Picked Unit))) Less than equal to 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.