• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Health/Attack System for ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello all! I'm currently working on a ORPG, but I having a little bit of trouble.
I need a good idea on the health and attack of heroes, aswell as the critters.
Something that you would recommend as a good or decent way on how to level.

Basically, I don't want people to have to wait and attack something for so long that slows down their leveling experince. No one likes to stand around forever and attack the samething and get no headway.

Sorry if it's confusing, I'm a bit confused myself on the problem. :xxd:

Thanks!

Level 28
In that case I suggest high Health and damage somewhere between medium and high since you need to be able to kill the enemy heroes. You will be able to kill creeps and gain levels easily and in the same time you will have to struggle against an enemy hero.
If you haven't already I think you should add some stronger creeps that you might have to retreat from.

BTW I don't know if this is the right forum but then I'm not sure wich forum it should be in either XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.