• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeadHunters Wars Beta3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
HeadHunters Wars is my most serious project of map for Warcraft 3. It's just a Deathmatch with a bit of strategy. Trolls can be invisible and use his ability to anihilate other trolls.

I use the UTM for this map and I have spent a lot of time for the Quake sounds

Players : 6
Type : DM
Size : 64x64
Tileset : Barrens

------------------

Features BETA 1 :
- Two island
- Four players
- Can't dodge spear

Features BETA 2 :
- Fix
- Two island
- Four players
- Can dodge spear
- Can be invisible

Features BETA 3 :
- Amazing Quake Sounds
- Can end
- At the end, choice for end or continue playing
- Bigger maps and one bonus island
- Six players
- Can use "See da't troll" for detect invisibles trolls

------------------

Credits :
Testing : Mayo449
Mapping : TheFouine29

Thanks to all people who works on the UTM

------------------

Me :
I am French and maybe I create a french version of this map. This is my first map on the Hive. I have use a lot of tutorial from this Website and I say Thanks to all people who write for beginners like me.

Thanks to have read.

Enjoy playing !

Keywords:
deathmatch, troll, headhunters, barrens, kill, highscore
Contents

HeadHunters Wars Beta3 (Map)

Reviews
09:50, 4th Jan 2013 Orcnet: map is in a BetA stage, I advise you to not upload maps like these please read the rules next time and get more feed back by redirecting it in the Map Development good luck

M

09:50, 4th Jan 2013
Orcnet: map is in a BetA stage, I advise you to not upload maps like these please read the rules next time and get more feed back by redirecting it in the Map Development good luck