• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Headhunter_v1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Headhunter_v1 (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Very ugly model, poorly made.
Level 2
could you modify the marine model??

I would like the head to be changed to the normal bandits head (the one with the skull helmet).
I also need the lights on his back and the gray boxes on his chest and back removed.
also if at all possiable could you remove the machine gun sound from the attack animation
I need this modle to make a better samus model.
You will get credit for the model.

Level 3
nice, but is it just me or does it seem like his head and feet are twisted the wrong way?

Level 2
nice idea, bad worked out cinda. Make it look more real, not like clothes look like there actualy made from stuff. and his face, make him have that night thing on, looks way better ^^. work on custum/face and it will be better :p

Good idea tho! 3/5 you get for now 8)

Level 5
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OFMGOMFG OMFG OMFG I HATE SPLITER CELL WORST GAME BAD MODEL FOR THIS TOO...!!

-9999999999999999999999999999999999999/5

SLIPTER CELL SUX *doges all fire from spliter cell pussies*

nah i wouldn't do that negative part it is an ok model bad at some places..

Level 8
if the head was a little bigger and the top of the head was rounded off i would make a skin for it and see if it comes out good but until then......

Level 1
nice idea but not really good...
did u used the headhunter model for sam fisher because when i import it into my map there is a head hunter as sam fisher... :?

2/5

Level 3
did u used the headhunter model for sam fisher because when i import it into my map there is a head hunter as sam fisher...

Model Name: Headhunter_v1

and the face kinda gives it away too

Level 1
his goggles are shit, and he doesnt look like sam fisher, good idea tho lol. Btw splinter cell is a awsome game, all stealth fans must have splinter cell 2!!!!