• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

head edit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
can i have a request please? i just want a human archer.. base it from the sylvanas animations.. but i dont want the hood.. i want her to have a long black hair like in this pic
fd59820d458be0_full.jpg

(i know, its blonde but make it black) XD

i also want the bow to be silver..
optional;(can you make the face KINDA goodlooking? haha.. the blizzard faces dont really wow me and yeah, i value beauty.. XD)
thats pretty much all of it.. thank you very much guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 3
wait.. i think the girl in this picture captures the hair and the face i want..
World%20of%20Warcraft%20walpaper%20006.jpg

again.. make the hair, black.. and of course the eyebrows... THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS!!!

Last edited:
Level 14
when you click "edit" on a post, there will be a white button "Go Advanced" on the lower right of the post. when you click it it will load you a page where you can edit that post.

at first it might be confusing with all the buttons and smilies and stuff. select the the text you want to hide - in this case the picture of your post (with
hidden01.gif
button it will prompt you to type a text for displaying the hidden content. you can insert a space in there if you want to, but leaving it totally empty is not possible.
now the selected text will have [/HIDDEN] at the end of it and
at the beginning of it. if you click preview changes then you will see how your new post will look. dont forget to click "Save Changes" when youre done.

Status
Not open for further replies.