• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HCI v1.1c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Heavy Creep Invasion 1.1c
Created by mandA (biHmapmaker)

New era of Hero Defense

Gameplay

Chose one of 10 custom Heroes with full custom spells and prepare to defend your home. Some gameplay stuffs :

Every new level creep spawns 1 second after before (for example if level 3 spawns each 5 second, level 4 will spawn each 6 seconds ...)
You gain 1 gold per second.
Bosses are each 30 seconds, with +12k hp each.
No towers, it's all up to you.

Heroes

For now 10 Heroes, each with full custom spells. Maybe there is some unbalanced stuffs but thats the way it is ^^ Blood Elf Champion replaced (Mutant Warrior - May fav. hero personaly :)) and Greek Hero added (guess who :D)
Each hero has 5 custom spells (4 normal with 5 levels and 1 ultimate with 3 levels)
Hero pick system is simple, just enter a circle ^^

Items

Items are split in some category. For example :

Stats Items
Speed Items
Ultimate Items
Damage Items ...

Items are all custom, just potions and tomes are same (edited charges, cooldown, gold cost ...), and has unique stuffs.
Each hero has 1 lumber at the begin for buying Ultimate Item. One hero can buy 1 ultimate item. Also, there are some recepies (3 :D) and I will continue adding them ^^

Creeps

Well start is some test level, 2 gold cap per creep, they can't damage you (maybe some heroes) just to see what is map like .
Then comes Level 1, 2 wave .... Creeps are really balanced and you can get really good gold cap from them.
Level one 40-50 to level 5 (for now) 500 (boss level ^^)

Other stuffs

Triggers are almost done, hints are uncompleted, votekick system don't work, still no modes (easy, normal, hard, I don't know how to do it ^^) ...
Still lot of things to do in this map.
But I think that map is really good ... don't ask me why ^^

For some bug reports, advises and suggestions send me e-mail at [email protected]

Keywords:
Heavy Creep Invasion
Contents

HCI v1.1c (Map)

Reviews
13:47, 21st Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected There are loads of leaks, no DISBTN's, the triggers aren't good, the terrain isn't good, you didn't give credit for the imported material.

M

13:47, 21st Nov 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

There are loads of leaks, no DISBTN's, the triggers aren't good, the terrain isn't good, you didn't give credit for the imported material.