• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SnuffZieZ Orpg Onyxia's Lair v1.1c!

SnuffZieZ ORPG v1.1c

-----------------------------

Classes

deathknight.jpg

Info

The Death Knights begin their new calling as experienced, formidable adversaries, heavily armed and armored and possessing an arsenal of deadly and forbidden magic learned in the Lich King's thrall.

Talents

Blood[Done], Frost[Done] and Unholy.

maged.jpg

Info

Mages wield the elements of fire, frost, and the arcane to destroy or neutralize their enemies. They are a robed class that excels at dealing massive damage from afar, casting elemental bolts at a single target, or raining destruction down upon their enemies in a wide area of effect.

Talents

Fire[Done], Frost[Done] and Arcane.

warlock.jpg

Info

Warlocks are masters of shadow, flame, and demonic power. They are a robed class that excels at plaguing their enemies with disease or curses, hurling bolts of fire or shadow energy across the battlefield, and summoning demons to aid them in combat.

Talents

Demonology, Destruction[Done] and Afliction

roguef.jpg

Info

Rogues are a lightly armored melee class capable of dealing massive damage to their enemies in a flurry of attacks. They are masters of stealth and assassination, passing by enemies unseen and striking from the shadows, then escaping from combat in the blink of an eye.

Talents

Assassination, Combat[Done] and Sublety

priestm.jpg

Info

Priests are the masters of healing and preservation, restoring their wounded allies, shielding them in battle, and even resurrecting their fallen comrades. While they have a variety of protective and enhancement spells to bolster their allies, priests can also wreak terrible vengeance on their enemies, using the powers of shadow or holy light to destroy them.

Talents

Holy[Done], Shadow[Done] and Discipline

warriord.jpg

Info

Warriors can be a raging berserker or an iron-clad juggernaut, capable of withstanding tremendous attacks while protecting their allies from harm. They have a wide variety of attacks that do everything from cripple their enemies, to dealing massive amounts of damage in a single retaliatory blow, and enhancing their allies' fighting ability with battle shouts.

Talents

Arms, Fury and Protection[Done]

hunterf.jpg

Info

The Hunter is a vicious damage dealer. With their ability to pull extremely well and hit monsters hard from far away, they certainly help take down monsters more quickly.

Talents

Survival[Done], Beast Mastery and Marksmanship[Done]

paladinu.jpg

Info

Guardians of the Holy Light, paladins bolster their allies with holy auras and blessing to protect their friends from harm and enhance their powers. Wearing heavy armor, they can withstand terrible blows in the thickest battles while healing their wounded allies and resurrecting the slain. In combat, they can wield massive two-handed weapons, stun their foes, destroy undead and demons, and judge their enemies with holy vengeance. Paladins are a defensive class designed to outlast their opponents.

Talents

Holy [Done], Protection [Done] and Retribution [Done]

druid.jpg

Info

Druids are the keepers of the world and masters of nature with a diverse array of abilities. They are powerful healers, capable of curing poisons and raising fallen comrades in the thick of battle. Druids also command nature's wrath, calling down ranged blasts of energy, summoning swarms of insects, or entangling their foes in the earth. But druids are also masters of the wild, able to shapeshift.

Talents

Balance, Feral Combat [Done] and Restoration[Done]

shamanq.jpg

Info

Shaman are the spiritual leaders of their tribes and clans. They are masters of the elements, using spells and totems that heal or enhance their allies in battle while unleashing the fury of the elements upon their foes.

Talents

Elemetal [Done], Restoration [Done] and Enhancement

Features

-Save/Load System
-Critcal strike system
-Epic boss fight
-MANY custom spells
-Multiboard including Player Names, Dps and classes.
-MasterLoot system
-Class ranks
-Runic Power system
-Interface Sytem

Info

Twins and huhuran added.

SnuffZieZ Orpg Ahn'Qiraj 1.1c
SnuffZieZ Orpg Onyxia's Lair 1.1c

Advancement System

At level 90 rank 2 by writing -advance you can choose between up to 3 different "Talent Trees". With this version atleast 1 rank 3 advancement has been added for each class.
Screenshot
rank3pic.jpg

Credits

Kewksugaren
Xance

AceHart (save/load system)
Champara Bros (Flame Breath model)
Shamanyouranus (totem models)
D4RK_G4ND4LF (Mind Sear spell)
JetFangInferno (Frost Nova model)
Blizzard
Dan van Ohllus & Cavman (cat form model, DeathKnight model)
Donut 3.5 & Waldbaer (Bladestorm model)
Mr.Goblin (Totem Icons)
Tranquil (Royal Captain Model)
General Frank (Mage model)
armel (garithos Model)

Beta Testers:

Flamethelame
KimsexD
zavio
DOOMBRINGERS
Attalker

Changelog

1.0.1 - added runic power system to the Death Knight, added some trash drops, minor boss fight changes, added a spell to the guards.
1.0.2 - class changes, fixed some rank spells, multiboard changes, allowed pings on the map.
1.0.3 - added cat form model, Modified mind sear spell, added critical stat on items. modified boss fight on insane mode, added a new mode impossible.
1.0.4 - added Restoration talent tree for druids, added and modified som items, fixed some spells.
1.0.5 - Fixed major bugs, Added save/load between Onyxia's Lair and Temple of Ahn'Qiraj. Added a Single Unit taunt spell to all the tanks.
1.0.6 - Items can now be dropped but will be bound when you rank up or load a hero. Added loads of DISBBTN icons. New Potion & Scrolls spellbook added for all classes. Potions removed.Max Level raised to 90. Fixed Major bug where the boss did not reset.
1.0.7 - Added More spells to the Potion & Scrolls spellbook. one more boss in the Ahn'Qiraj map. A New interface System. Player Limit reduced to 7.
1.0.7b - Fixed a Major bug about the interface system.
1.1 - Added Rank 3. Improved the Interface system.
1.1b - minor bug fixed.
1.1c - added 2 new bosses in the Ahn'Qiraj map.

Please Rate and Comment

[This map is protected]

Keywords:
World of Warcraft, WoW, dungeon, raid, boss, Onyxia, Dragon.
Contents

SnuffZieZ Orpg Onyxia's Lair v1.1c! (Map)

Level 8
I'll give it a try, maybe it will even stack up against Rago's ORPG

Review will come in an hour or 2.

Edit: Didn't take as long as I thought, Game was very easy and short. The rewards were eh... Frost DK, 2 Cat druids 1 holy priest 1 resto shammy and 1 paladin.

3/5 We did it on Heroic was a bit too easy, will try impossible or what ever the 3rd mode is later.
Good luck with the RPG

Pros:
Isn't very time consuming
Easy
Some what fun

Cons:
Only about 4 mobs
No trash drops from what I saw
Items seem to be useless to most

Suggestions:
Maybe add a tier set bonus, give an incentive for players to continue
Add trash drops
Base it off of Pre-BC not BC/WoTLK (Those all are terrible and ruined the game)

Last edited:
Level 5
Allowing ping on the mini-map would be nice so I can tell people where to go x.x

Rank-ups don't seem to do anything this version at least for my hunter.

Only 1 item drops on insane and its not in a chest, the eye of sulfuras, combine it with the hammer ( which flamekissed dude has and I think thats ripped from WoW too ) I'm guessing your next map is Ragnaros since onyxia doesn't drop the hammer on insane.

Deathknight's never really run outta mana especially if they have some + to mana or int with that high mana regen of theirs our DK tank with 200 mana never ran below half he said but thats probably because they dont have many mana heavy spells with short cd's at the moment, their main spell costs 35 mana. But my question is, why can death knights increase their runic power ( mana ) with int or mana + ?!?

Last edited:
Level 24
You should try finding or making some cosome models for the classes. If you look at hive you can find many good models, Icons and skins.

Level 5
So many people loved the map for its WoW skins =/ try to find cooler skins on the hive for the models like the druids cat form is a wolf... lol.

Finish the heroes spell trees FIRST and give them more spells in each tree and give elemental shaman a heal to off heal just incase, especially since DK's have 8 abilities.

Items that add spellcrit would be nice :3 maybe cost a lot of emblems or just add more items or edit em.

Make it so Onyxia can be shot in the air by ranged and give the trash mobs flamebreath and put in the bigger mobs with the whelps and this will be just like the real fight =P.

Also sometimes your hero doesn't show on the dps board atleast for other colors such as green and orange.

Give priests renew/shadow word: pain a rank so when the priest ranks up his renew heals atleast 100 more hp... especially since he only has 2 rankable spells whereas frost DK has 2.

Put it so u get damage from stats?

ALSO 5/5 BECAUSE THIS MAP IS STILL AWESOME!!!

• Buglist for new version 1.0.1:

• You mispelled the map name when you uploaded it, and u failed at giving the title of the map a color as ingame when playing the map it says some weird letters.

• Add a hotkey for the spell books "Q".

• Warlocks need life tap especially with all those healing abilities.

• Polymorph is useless as it targets enemy heroes only... and there are no enemy heroes.

Last edited:
Level 2
Really great game just what im looking for i can not wait for your next ones. Good game i like how u can gear up to take her on heroic and insane brilliant map and perfect for me exactly what i wanted. thanks, Im hosting it alot xD

Level 5
I would be really grateful if someone could find me a good Cat form model

These two are good :O

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-cat-form-124678/?prev=search=cat&d=list&r=20

The WoW Night elves cat form, not ripped from WoW since its made by that guy and is on the hive I think.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/tiger-92909/?prev=search=cat&d=list&r=20

A tiger model :O

WHY DOESN'T THE PRIEST LOOK SHADOWY WHEN HE HAS SHADOW ANYMORE?!? that was awesome.. T_T Edit: Doesn't work on Rank 2 Priest!!!!!!!!

Protection paladin's holy shield doesn't seem to give the 30% chance to block ( I'm guessing block and dodge is the same ) as it says I don't think.... as it doesn't seem like 50% dodge ( + his normal 20% block passive ) when hes tanking. That would be a little overpowered although you should give it a 10 second duration and a 20 second cooldown.

Oh yeah and by the way Mind Sear in this map is actually Mind Flay in WoW as mind sear is the one that does AoE damage around the target but no damage to the target and that would be a very good additional ability for shadow priests as they have no AoE.

Survival and Marksman hunters have only 1 spell difference... lol...

Add a rare chance for other very good items to drop with the chests on heroic and normal maybe, and freaking add more items there are no staves for casters yet and there isn't many heroic items in the chest and insane has absolutely no loot except the eye tell me when u give insane difficulty a chest to buy items at :D.

ALSO I HIT LEVEL 30 RANK 2! max.

Last edited:
Level 1
Pretty fun map.
Me and my friends have been in-housing and can almost do impossible (5 of us)

One problem I had was that holding onto the whelps was a very big problem with the warrior, the CD for thunderclap was too large so I was forced to DK tank.

Another thing that you may or may not want to look into is a certain mana potion that may or may not sell for 100 gold.

Edit: Some more bugs:
Frost DK has 2 horns of winter, 1 rank one and 1 rank two
When you hit level 30, all of your abilities to do anything (Pick spells, hold position, stop, etc)
Friend told me that his elemental shaman got no extras for getting rank 2

4/5, but I can't wait for more maps.

Last edited:
Level 5
You should give druid Feral, Restoration, and Balance and in the feral tree you just have 2 different forms, Bear and Cat. In Restoration you'll have HoT's and like an AoE HoT for his AoE healing (Wild Growth "http://thottbot.com/ta1917") and a BATTLE REZ which teleports some one who just rezzed from death to you but has a huge cooldown.

And yes check the Hive for models theres a lot of good ones and make sure to give abilities that don't have a x stat the ability to rank up.

Head of Onyxia from impossible mode gives +50 damage to the raid for like 10 seconds seconds and is like the cat form's roar for some reason, instead of the 25 and 70 second duration it says also 600 seconds seems a little too long for a item that lasts 70 seconds the CD is so long it doesn't even show on the item so u just gotta keep clicking the item. Oh yeah and impossible mode is hard as @$^%ing hell but you only get ONE drop for all that work?! Head of Onyxia isn't even that great stat wise should give atleast +200 or +250 to mana and hp for all that hard work. I don't like the lack of items since some classes can't really use some items that well.

Add a trinket item class for the last slot I think the head of onyxia should be a trinket since why would u carry a head.

Add more emblem items that cost a lot more then 10 and 15 gold :D.

Priest can also dispel Rallying cry of the Dragon slayer at the moment o_O probably can dispel the cat druids buff too rofl.

Every talent tree of the rogue should have Stealth and Backstab, but subtlety being the best at using stealth moves and having better backstabbing and sapping spells.

Polymorph still says it targets an enemy hero and doesn't target units... need this fixed so we have means of a crowd control for the big mobs.

Last edited:
Level 3
in medium it was easy,not TOO easy,we just win in this: 1 pally prot,1 pally holy and 1 shaman. I just won onyxia GREAT Times. Very easy.

Level 5
Is there a rank 3 yet? Because I loaded a rank 30 from when 30 was max and it didn't rank me up.

Level 2
tho their is alot of things that could be beter
after a few atepmts on each boss of

><><Ahn'quraji><><
-Prophet took along time aout 7 tries of 2 maning before we decided to 3 man it which still took
(Prophet is pry the hardest boss in here and a fun one)
-sartura took 1 try
(kinda disapointing, she was easy only took some healing when her adds were up but our mage (my brother) did 1,000 dps so its wasn't long since even our Tank (12 year old brother) was doiing 500 Dps and with >Bloodlust proc'ed the whole fight took about 1 or 2 minutes. she needs more >dmg< and maybe some more >HP<
-princess, lord, and Vem.
(They are balanced tho Chain heal could lose like another 25 or so on it to make healing wave more effective then this because i chain heal spamed threw this fight and once vem was down lord enraged and then it was a little more healing intensive, for three people)

><><Ony><><
ony only took about 3 tries as well befor we found out ways to three man her it was rather easy
also my 12 year old brother can solo her on a Death Knight >Blood spec'ed< Tho hes a level 77 T2

altho this game is really fun it needs more items and needs to be alot harder this game was amazingly like the actual boss fights from World of Warcraft which since my brothers and i actively subscrib to it and are revired players on it we love your efforts for this game TY alot and if it was possible Plus a ton of rep i recommended this game to all my buddies whom play both

also some suggestions for your map
><><prot pallies><><
-instead of Divine shield they need divine protection
>>it reduces damage taken by 50% for 12 secounds rather then 100% for 12, this will be more useful because in its current state and pally tank whom uses it will wipe a raid<<

><><Ret pallies><><
-if possible the judgement ability would be awsome because it is the pallies main ability
-also exocism if possible with like a 15s cooldown would be cool

><><Holy pallies><><
-could use becon of light (my brothers and i are actually triggering this ability right now)

><><Resto Shamans><><
-chain heal could be reduced by like 25 for the first level so like 350 and then 425-450 for the next level so then there Healing wave can be useful still and yet so will healing wave

><><Priests><><
-i really would like to see Fortitude added to priests which increases The health of friendly raid members by like 100 or so to make it more raid friendly altho i really do like all the spells that are done

><><Druids><><
-no real complaints other then the fact that if u save in form you cannot leave it otherwise your character cannot re enter it
-also the move >><>>Wild Growth<<><< the trigger to make it hit everyone within so much range (pry 600 or so) somtimes misses an ally and also the trigger for this arn't deleteing correctly once it is done channelling so if this could be fixxed that would be awsome
-Regrowth would be a great adition to their list of spells

><><and lastly all classes would like to see more spells on in the future but thats awile down the road :/
other then that awsome map its fun to play><><

-Also as a side note i REALLY CAN'T WAIT for enhancement shamans i hope you take your time and work on them alot

Last edited:
Level 1
Why for the elemental shaman and mages does getting rank 2 do nothing?
They have no ranking spells, all they get is a new model -.-..
And also, shouldn't heals scale with int, just like nukes do? Seems to make more sense a well geared healer would heal better than a poorly geared one.

Level 2
heh a well geared healer the main differance is the fact that they can heal for longer with the mana regen gear i actually like the way it is right now to be honest and i can't wait for every other spec to come out because that'll be awsome. and healers don't get the intel mana gear they get the mana/ mana regen gear it works out really well this way because if my heals scaled with intel my healer would be doing 1k heals just as all my other classes none crit with dmg for 500 - 1500 easy and since thats anywhere from 3x to 10x i think it is safe to say healers would most deff fall for 1k heals and that would be a bit op also what about their mana pool it will dry up quickly if not replenished so its good the way it is right now

so you should also find someone whom will disgn a web page for you since as far as i can see your making a chain of maps

also since it would make NO sence at all to stop with AQ40 because their are so meny more instances out their like BWL, MC, AQ20, Ubers, Sunwell, Kara, Mag, Gruuls, BT, TK, SSC, and way way more also some regular instances would be cool as well since some of them are really awsome but you know one thing at a time right?

Also good job on current content its awsome still have yet to down the new guy have to wait for my brothers to get home : /

Last edited:
Level 1
Heals should probably scale with int, but also have a base heal. For example, 400 + 2x int or something like that. My Priest currently can spam heal as fast as possible and I don't lose mana >.<. (Not 10x int or whatever Robert was talking about)

Onyxia on Insane does not drop any items, which was pretty disappointing when we finally downed her.

Sugestions
Priest: A skill similar to Holy Nova. Deals damage to enemies and heals allies in an area. Maybe increase the amount Holy Priests heal for (Just compare their heals to Resto Druids.) A revive spell for both all heal specs would be pretty cool also (Not a battle rez, but a revive that can be used outside of boss battles.)

Shaman: Increase their DPS. My friend's Ele shaman does around 300 - 400 DPS, while my Shadow Priest does 900+.

Resto Druid: Change to caster Druid, and give him a Balance Spec also because they would use ~the same gear.

Melee DPS: Bosses, such as Onyxia, instantly re-target to melee dps after the tank is put under a crowd control effect. This leads to melee dps being one shotted. Change boss aggro system.

Level 2
Heals should probably scale with int, but also have a base heal. For example, 400 + 2x int or something like that. My Priest currently can spam heal as fast as possible and I don't lose mana >.<. (Not 10x int or whatever Robert was talking about)

once again ur the secound one to bring this point up...
and if u read my comment u should also hav read that this would be op yes scaling with intel could be nice but even 3x intel would deal more or less 500 heals because i have played every class and dealing damage is relativly the same
the amount of healing would be oped on some spells such as holy light would have to be 5x if flash of light was 2x so then you would heal for 1k or so with holy light and way less with flash the mana cost differance is 1/2 for flash but holy heals for more then twice as much...then you would have to scale in the fact that priest heals would do as much as flash of light as thats the way retail is based requiring another reset of the spells since the mana cost would be off and then you would also have to make more triggers in order to get all of the spells to work so this would take alot of time and much more work i do think it is nice the way it is anyway....if you consider the fact that incressing spells would suk since i already three manned this whole nstance

Level 1
and if u read my comment u should also hav read that this would be op yes scaling with intel could be nice but even 3x intel would deal more or less 500 heals because i have played every class and dealing damage is relativly the same
the amount of healing would be oped on some spells such as holy light would have to be 5x if flash of light was 2x so then you would heal for 1k or so with holy light and way less with flash the mana cost differance is 1/2 for flash but holy heals for more then twice as much...then you would have to scale in the fact that priest heals would do as much as flash of light as thats the way retail is based requiring another reset of the spells since the mana cost would be off and then you would also have to make more triggers in order to get all of the spells to work so this would take alot of time and much more work i do think it is nice the way it is anyway....if you consider the fact that incressing spells would suk since i already three manned this whole nstance

Why not make Holy Light + 2x int and make Flash of Light + 1/2x int? You don't have to make Holy Light 5x int lol.

Did you manage to 3 man Onyxia on all difficulties?

Level 2
every difficulty cept the final level imp because the loot from it kinda sucks and wastes my time but we three maned insane and it was like EZ-mode
to us mayb because our combo but it was rather EZ...
also if u made holy 2 and flash 1.5 then WTF would be the point to using flash? necause it would do almost the same for half mana....

Level 1

Do you not understand that mana costs, cooldowns, and cast times can be changed?

Level 2
yes i do understand but, how long do you think it would take to make each spell cost become Int or str or even agi? how long do you think? well from personal experiance since most people actually have lives it takes some time.
also you know you would have to change EVERY part of the spell to make this work...
this is because it takes triggers to make the spell do custom Damage such as 1xint 2xint and so on
with this in mind their is also dummy driggers and dummy spells needed to make some of this reality
now i am nowere near good enough to make my own maps i just help my brothers and cuzzinz with theirs.

not only this he also put on meny other spells in this game which work roughfuly the same way (AKA shadow word pain and others). he did this on purpose so the heals are not likely to change is all i am saying

and yes i know they can be changed but it wouldn't fit as well if they were.

Level 5
The Ahn'Qiraj map is unplayable because people constantly get a critical error message when you fight the bosses in AQ so the map can't even be played, fix this PLEASE u get the error in middle of the fight and everyone who didn't save loses everything. - Snuffziez 1.1c Ahn'Qiraj, holy priest class, error happens on random people usually during the game, hosted with Pickup.Listchecker ( it could be the problem but I never see anyone in the game error on onyxia's lair when I use Pickup.Listchecker to host ) tell me if anyone else has this problem because AQ is unplayable right now the map could use a new version really quick thats hotfixed so you could at least play AQ without critical erroring![/B]

Any release date for the next version? I would love to see more talent trees and abilities as I play this with my clan a lot as well as C'thun also what are blood deathknights suppose to use for offhands, need to add two handers or offhand weapons with str / etc for ret paladins and blood deathknights anyways why would a frost deathknight use a shield for tanking when they can't use shields.

• Everyone wants to see more spells first in the new versions >>

• Healing salve has no cooldown instead of the 300 sec cooldown it says. "rank 2 level 43 priest"

• Add a hps meter too to see how good the healers are doing :D.

• Add balance druid with moonfire and natures wrath :D

• Make a pvp map like ragos did <.<

• Add lifebloom http://thottbot.com/s48451 to the resto druid, thats his ultimate :D maybe a little to hard to make altho..... but he sure could use it.

• invisible mob enters the game somehow it goes around attacking ppl and u cant attack it i found it after killing first boss and on the battleguard satura boss please fix this.

• Make feral cat druids stronger << I think they're weak..

• Frost Presence doesnt rank up at Rank 2 cause it still says [Rank 1]

• The reducing axe maybe should be -4 instead of -2 armor cause -2 ain't much for that price.

• Retrib paladin needs more good xstr damaging abilities in my opinion to make him less boring of a class to play as well as stronger as he seems weak to me.

• Potions and scrolls doesn't rank up to 3 when u rank up to 3.

• Polymorph still says that creature is too powerful so it doesn't work on the beetles or anubisath guardians in AQ.

• In AQ the twins loot chest has a ring that has no name just says [] and its the same as the ring of the matyr.

• Deathknights and rogues can get over 100 runicpower/energy with mana items << idk if that might make them too overpowered.

• Priest doesn't get his next spell at rank 3 atm for shadow and holy you should give shadow priest Shadow Word: Death instant cast 5x int and 10x int if they're under 25% hp and Powerword: Shield (absorbs #xint in damage) or Lightwell for holy priest the players run up to the well and the well is like a fountain of healing but with a large CD sort of like the druids Tranquility, scaled down to a lot less healing and less area of effect of course, that lasts for like 20 or 30 seconds shadow word pain could use a buff as well 700 dmg at rank 3 isn't very much same with the warlock's DoT that should rank up too the damage should be atleast 1000 or 1500 at rank 3 imo..

• Mage's rank 3 forms ( only arcane and fire at the moment ) have no model they just appear as a invisible hero.

• Paladin's devotion aura stays rank 1 even tho it says [rank 1] it doesn't rank up at rank 2 but it does rank up at rank 3 holy paladin same with the hammer of wrath he has.

• Warrior's block ability doesn't rank up at 2 or 3.

• Chain Lightning doesn't rank up for elemental shaman at 2 but does for resto shaman at 3.

• Trueshot aura goes from 10% at rank 1 and 2 to 20% at rank 3 but it doesn't say it has a rank <<.

• Rank 2 and Rank 3 infernal are both the same besides the 100 more crashing damage but they changed damage and hp rank 1 to rank 2.

• Fire and Frost mages don't seem to have a rank up yet, maybe make their mana shield a little stronger each rank so it wastes less mana when u get hit maybe have arcane intellect increase by 10 per rank too make sure to fix polymorph so it actually works and is useful <<.

• The kalimdor weapon the twins drop in AQ has a different description when on the floor.

Please keep working on this map in my opinion its one of the best boss fighting maps out there for wc3!

Last edited:
Level 2
hello m8 first the map for me was perfect and i have to ask you a few questions can you tell me how did you make the unit`s dps to appear and how did you make the DK ability Blood Strike i will be ever greatful

Level 5
Have heal over times stack cause you can't renew and rejuv at the same time but in real WoW you can.

Idk if I mentioned before but fire mages rank 3 don't show like their hero is invisible on 1.1c.

Fear ward for all priests as it is a must for the onyxia fight so the tank can tank. Tremor totem for shamans was important in the raid too as it aoe stopped all fear/stun affects in an aoe and Mangle is needed for cat druids single target attack gives combo points too also Swipe for bear druid thats his aoe attack.

Invisible boss is still there in 1.2 =/ he attacks u during the whirlwind guy.

Bear druids faerie fire taunts but doesn't reduce armor.

Bear druids maul does very little damage unless you have high str.

Elemental shamans heal doesn't rank up at rank 2 neither does chain lightning..

Also bubble for priests :D power word shield.

Deathknights anti magic shell reduces all magic damage not 30% like it says.

Put the bear form ingame already :D.

When orange loaded I errored in AQ.

Last edited:
Level 9
I dont get how this works... Is there a main map I should have seen? Because all I can find is Quiraji and Onixyia (I dont care about the spelling) Do you just make a character starting in the raid and go up in difficulty? Looks awesome though and I have Ragos but nobody to do the extra maps with so I cant compare them but this looks good Ill try it tomorrow.