• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

HCI v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Heavy Creep Invasion v1.0

Created by mandA. Stable VERSION !

Gameplay :

As each other Hero Defense map, your mission is to defense your primary home : God's Home. God's Home has 25k hp and 50 armor but it's still easy to destroy. Creeps are attacking from 2 sides. Towers are weak and they can only damage 1/2 and maybe 3 level but after that they are no any good. You need to survive 30 minutes to win. You lose if God's Home is destroyed. You gain 1 gold per second in the game. You get 1 lumber at the begin for "Ultimate Item" Every hero can have one of them :)

Heroes :

For now there are maybe some unbalances with Heroes but by suggestions and advises I will do everything what is in my power to balance it. For now :

Goodies

Primary Attribute : Agility
Weapon type : Range
Full inventory normal attack.

Hammer God

Primary Attribute : Strength
Weapon Type : Melle
Full inventory and normal attack

Demon God

Blood Elf Champion

Aura God

Primary Attribute : Intaligence
Weapon Type : Ranged

Nuclear God

Primary Attribute : Intaligence

Spell God

Primary attribute : Intaligence
Full inventory only spell attack (no normal)

Elemental God

Primary attribute : Agility
No inventory but has normal attack.

Northland Troll

Full inventory and has normal attack.

Damage God

Primary Attribute : Strength
Weapon type : Heavy Melle
Full inventory and has normal attack +20 damage at the begin.

As I said, heroes might not be balanced but ... Heh ... For example I think that still Damage God is not balanced enough (Strength 42+7.1 ; Agility 7 + 0.1 (start as 4.2) ; int. 6 + 0.1) Damage 237-368 (starting) Armor 14 (+ spell at first level Immortal Power +45 armor) and has ab. 3k hp. Maybe need some cuts :p

Creeps :

Eh, here I had a lot of problems. No balances and stuffs like that. After talking to beta testers I decide to weak creeps a lot and make heroes stronger. Now, I think, the creeps are very balanced. Gold cap is from 40 (level one) to 4000 (pre-final boss).
Level one is a testing level. Realy week with no any power to damage you, low hp, armor ... But still you can get by good tactic level 2 or even 3 just to be ready for level 2. Level 2 is too little bit testing but level 3 ^^ No joking there :)
Creep spawning system still maybe has some bugs but I'm doing whatever I can.

Items :

There isn't a lot of items courently in map. Why ? Don't know actualy, I hate making items, maybe that's the reason.
There is few of good items, then standard, and at the end potions / tomes.
Items are still sucks, their description sucks, but they can get your hero strong.

Terrain :

Well terrain is, for me, the biggest mistake in map. I'm sucks with terrain and still looking for guy for that. Loading screen still sucks, but now I have a man for that but terrain ... No talk to much.

Bosses :

Well bosses... After each level one boss, after 5 levels special boss, after 30 minutes (still not even close done but ideas are here) final boss when all heroes come to arena and get around him. That is not win/lose just special event.
Bosses are realy balanced so by killing them (which isn't too hard) you can get realy good resources. But they can kill you too ^^

Other stuffs :

Well what else can I say that I haven't done yet... This map is not created for solo game or game with best friend. Minimum 3 players are needed (with one pro) to play the game. In 1.2 probably I will make 6 slots for heroes.
Courently I'm working on votekick system.. For now you have just a simple stuffs like :

-kick2

[hide]Changelog[/hide]
[hide]HCI 1.0b[/hide]
1.Added Damage God
2.Added few items
[hide]HCI 1.0[/hide]
1.Damage God Finished
2.Terrain UPDATED !
3.Recepie (1) test
4.Fixed all bugs (leaderboard & start bug when selection heroes attack creeps)
5.Some balances

All advises, bug reports ... you can send me at [email protected] or post comment here.

Keywords:
Heavy Creep Invasion
Contents

HCI v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
13:56, 21st Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Multi-upload...

M

13:56, 21st Nov 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Multi-upload...

[color=red"]Blood Elf Champion[/color
I sense a bug.....
And yes, there is few custom models that have been downloaded from Hiveworkshop and by this time I thanks to their autors. If you find your model, please post a comment to get you in credits because I realy forgot autors ^^
That's against the rules, you can just enter the model name into the search box and then you'll find the author.

Level 8
Okay....I played your map in single player so my review is greatly limited.

1. Give more time to pick heroes? I suggest to only let the creeps spawn after everyone picked a hero or after 2 minutes. whichever comes first.

2. Allow you to see what abilities the heroes has before picking a hero...I suggest using this system for hero selection if you are lazy (made by Vexorian).

3. Why are the shops owned by player 12 :p....set their owner to neutral passive pls.

4. Add more items :p...there is WAAAY to few items. Add some items with some special orb effects, items that give auras, item that give auras that you edited which now gives negative effects to enemies, add items that allow you to summon allies to help you, add a item that allow you to convert ai creeps....go crazy

5. Add some terrain and doodads...Take a look at normal ladder maps if you need ideas....or just ....add some tileset variation....add a path from the portals to your base...add some trees....and a rocks, and corpses, and maybe a little bit of blight...or something...

6. Add more custom coded spells. Add more special effects to your triggered spells. Be more creative with normal abilities: Negative auras, orb effects casting chain lightning, breath of fire, impale, forked lightning etc. on attacking....etc.

7. There is a bug where the creeps start to attack the heroes you can pick.....please set the owner of the heroes to neutral passive :p

8. Add some ai :p

Level 7
Okay....I played your map in single player so my review is greatly limited.

1. Give more time to pick heroes? I suggest to only let the creeps spawn after everyone picked a hero or after 2 minutes. whichever comes first.

2. Allow you to see what abilities the heroes has before picking a hero...I suggest using this system for hero selection if you are lazy (made by Vexorian).

3. Why are the shops owned by player 12 :p....set their owner to neutral passive pls.

4. Add more items :p...there is WAAAY to few items. Add some items with some special orb effects, items that give auras, item that give auras that you edited which now gives negative effects to enemies, add items that allow you to summon allies to help you, add a item that allow you to convert ai creeps....go crazy

5. Add some terrain and doodads...Take a look at normal ladder maps if you need ideas....or just ....add some tileset variation....add a path from the portals to your base...add some trees....and a rocks, and corpses, and maybe a little bit of blight...or something...

6. Add more custom coded spells. Add more special effects to your triggered spells. Be more creative with normal abilities: Negative auras, orb effects casting chain lightning, breath of fire, impale, forked lightning etc. on attacking....etc.

7. There is a bug where the creeps start to attack the heroes you can pick.....please set the owner of the heroes to neutral passive :p

8. Add some ai :p

About items I making it and will be at next version about 50+.
About hero system... Hmm .. I realy hate changing some things, specialy hero system ;D :grin:
Yes I'm lazy
About selecting hero time I should fix that ;)
And thanks for posting comment :)

And yes :

I don't know how to make AI :p