• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Having troubles with doodads models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I've recently trying to finish my newest map, but Im running in troubles..

Since my terraining skills are not very good, and I must admit I've never used imported models for doodads/destructables ..

I downloaded the lovely grass model done by HappyTauren and opened my WE to see how it will look in-game, but when I import it and then try to use it, a green-box appears (I know that is normal for the first time), but even if I close and the re-open my map, the model is still in a green-box and when I run the map, the model in-game has only an shadow..

What may cause that and why?

PS: Already red the instructions "how to import a model".. Im also using some other models for units & buildings but I never had that problems with them.

EDIT: Just noticed that all the custom models I've used in the map are now fucked up and I can't see them in-game nor in the editor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.