• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Having MORE problems with Cameras... -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi there... I'm here again, =p

Now I have another problem...

On the previous situation, I was trying to lock the Camera on the chosen Hero, when a Hero was picked. All right, it worked...

But using that Trigger, the Camera is LOCKED on the Hero during ALL THE GAME...

How can I change it to lock on the Hero just for a little time, like 0.5 seconds?

Thx...

Level 3
I saw all the options and there isn't an "Unlock Camera" option :/

There is just a option called "Camera - Reset Camera Smoothing Factor"

Is this the option?

Level 3
I tried your suggestion darktemplar, but it doesn't work for me (i think)...

Look my situation:

Camera - Lock camera target for (Picked player) to (Last created unit), offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation

Wait 0.00 seconds

Camera - Reset camera for (Picked player) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds

What is wrong with it??

Thx...

---EDIT---

I tried to use

1st: "Lock Camera"
2nd: "Wait"
3rd: "Reset Camera"

But it doesn't work... When i put "Wait" for 1.00 seconds, the Camera stay locked during all the game, but when i put "Wait" for 0.00 seconds, the Camera doesn't go to the Hero anymore... :/

Help me on this please, I already saw the TheHelper WE Tutorials but it didn't help me :/

Last edited:
Level 3
I already tried to use like u said "when player enter region" using the Pan Camera, but it didn't work :/

===EDIT===

Jacek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are great man!!! Your idea gave me a better ideia, it worked!!!!!!!!!!!

Really thank you (both of you)!!

=D

Status
Not open for further replies.