• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hard to me,but probably easy to you!(I need help)

Am I stupid?

• No, your just a 12 year old kid interested in map making, and who which has no grammer and no idea w

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need to know how to get your heroes level able to go higher than the normal level 10.I want my heroes to go to atleast level 35(in my 1st version(rpg)).Anyone help?

Level 2
Thanks, but why is it your the only one that ever replies to like any of my message? :p Its funny that you are either the only one that likes helping little noobs with map making or your the only one that doesn't actually hate me

Level 9
ARGH why in the world cant people read the sticky posts the one Rui made called Map FAQS has that answer anyway besides VG answered cause his a good person
but here is some reasons people dont answer
some people cant be stuffed/some people get sick of answering questions/or some people read these and think why in the world didnt he read the sticky posts ill leave that up to him to find out

Status
Not open for further replies.