• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Happy Snow Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
bah, thats mothing. 38'C here. and thats usual. by the way, 0C is 32F i think, and -40 is the same ffor both. you have to devide by 9 and multiply by 5 and add 32 or something like that and vice versa for converting back..

Level 6
8 degrees(Celsius) here. It has been raining for about a week, causing some minor flooding on the roads. We had a week of snow early in the month, and we will probably end up with another blizzard in January.

Level 12
Ramza said:
I really HATE warm (expecially heat) U get itchy, u get headache and u wanna go 2 sleep if its to hot. And u sweat etc, etc. It just sux

Cold = good. Then u can make nice shapes without smoking :p
I agree. The worst is when I bycycle to school and gets warm sweaty. And snow is beutiful. :D

Level 9
Damn Damn Damn Damn, You wanna try and work in a fecking tin shed with wood heaters and barbeques :-( Damn Ultimate (this is the shop wulf you might know or any1 that lives in NSW, QLD, SA, WA) WAAAAA it was close to 39-40 Degrees(C)

Status
Not open for further replies.