• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Happent to be in need of some things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
Strikethroughs are done

Make 2 versions of the attached icon with the poison recolored blue and on the other purple.

I need an icon for this model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ticar-256752/?prev=search=templar&d=list&r=20

the default Knight icon with Banditlord's mustache-hair-color.

Rather simple model request: Garithos with Hammer instead axe, horns on helmet instead wings(Battle Golem's could suit) and yellow particle effects during attack and spell anims.

Need an suitable icon for an Alliance version of Bloodfrenzy, it will be used for 'Righteous Fury' ability that will work like this: Gains bonus dmg and aspd whenever an allied ground unit dies in close vicinity around that stacks up to ? times. The units that will have this ability are using swords so please not give an icon with hammer.

Also need lightblue versions of: Abilities\Spells\Orc\Bloodlust\BloodlustTarget.mdl
Abilities\Spells\Orc\Bloodlust\BloodlustSpecial.mdl
effects for an ability.

Fire related orange-red version of this effect:
Abilities\Spells\Orc\LightningShield\LightningShieldTarget.mdl Lightning balls can become orb of fires but all lightnings else must be converted to fire related particle stuff.

Brown version of BTNArachnathid. Take Units\Creeps\Archnathid\Archnathid.mdl then tint such: Red 150 - Green 110 - Blue 75, that kind of brown. :p

Attached new icon Arrowstorm.blp. On that i require a version without the large middle arrow, variant is to be displayed on infocard for an Doubleshot-archery passive.

Convert this into an usable aura, will be used for Command Aura:
buildings\other\CircleOfPower\CircleOfPower
oh and whilst at it do an smaller auratarget art too.
The auratarget art is for being displayed on ground, below the unit like regular aura does however is on a much smaller scale, graphically related and unanimated.

An simple edit of the Human barricade doodad that will allow it to be used as a ward summon. Doesnt need to be tc added or any other edit, either variant will be accepted. EDIT: Found suitable model on another site, no longer required.

Attachments

• PASPoisonAssassin.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 52
  • PASArrowStorm.blp
    3.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Level 30
Here's for the icons.
You haven't precised the colors, so I took the common ones.

In the picture, from left to right, in order: Pastel Blue, Blue, Purple, Pink.
attachment.php

All color variations are included in the pack.

Attachments

• RecoloredBlades.PNG
    RecoloredBlades.PNG
    12.7 KB · Views: 152
  • BTNPosionAssassinRecolorsByApheraz.rar
    21.3 KB · Views: 40
Level 30
Got the permission to draw an icon for Templar, so here you go.
On a side note, there are other multishot icons on THW, and this one lacks some quality to be honest. It's quite blurry, but I did my best to to what you want without changing too much.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BTNArachnathidBrownByApheraz.rar
    8.1 KB · Views: 36
  • BTNArrowStorm2.rar
    12 KB · Views: 33
  • BTNBanditKnightByApheraz.rar
    8 KB · Views: 34
  • BTNTemplarJusticarByApheraz.rar
    10.8 KB · Views: 33
  • icons.PNG
    icons.PNG