• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SOME MODELS I NEED TO FIND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm making a campaign set in the time of the first war & I need some models similar to those in Warcraft 1.

I've already got most of the Humans sorted I just need:

An Orc Spearman
An Orc Necrolyte
A Model for Orgrim Doomhammer
The BETA version of the Orc Catapult (or something similar)
Orc Kennel
A Warlock Tower
Blackrock Spire

A Human Stables
A Human Church
Stormwind Keep

Any help will be greatly appreciated & anyone who allows me use any of their Models WILL be credited in full.

Level 25
There's a few Doomhammers in the model section, a pity I don't have the link to the best one I found anymore. It was on Samods but was deleted or went missing sometime

Anywho, no one has the beta catapult, that being the one being pushed by the peon, and WC1 didn't have its catapults being pushed by peons anyway

For the Spearman, I know there was a file somewhere on Samods called Warcraft 1 Con, which was the remnants of a never finished WC1 conversion, which included the various units, but not the siege weapons or the buildings

Level 1
Don't seem to be able to find any good models on that site.

Mecheon said:
Anywho, no one has the beta catapult, that being the one being pushed by the peon, and WC1 didn't have its catapults being pushed by peons anyway

I wanted to use this one because It doesn't seem right for both Orcs & humans to have Identical Catapults, I'll have to give Orcs the Demolisher instead.

Level 25
Tirisfal said:
I wanted to use this one because It doesn't seem right for both Orcs & humans to have Identical Catapults, I'll have to give Orcs the Demolisher instead.

I know Dawn of Chaos is using a mobile trebuchet for their human thing. I'd look around for some sort of Balistae for the humans, seeing as they used them in WC2 onwards and have them sitting outside Stormwind in WoW

Anywho, the part where I grabbed the Doomhammer from and WC1 Con are, for some obscure reason, missing

Status
Not open for further replies.