• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hannibal reporting in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
My main username I went by back in Warcraft 3's hay day was Hannibal-Barca. I helped with quite a few LotR maps back then (around 2008 I think). War of the Jewels, The Second Age, and Ring Wars were some of the main maps I've worked on. I was a Icon Placement/hotkey junkey and brought order to quite a few other maps. I briefly helped Llamanamedosama with WW1:RTW and Strife in the Plaguelands -- I just booted it up now to see my tooltips and hotkeys are still in use!

I actually fell off of Warcraft 3 for quite some time (maybe 2009-2013) but came back upon discovering makemehost. I've been on/off since then but have been primarily involved in mapping Azeroth Wars Genesis when I do get the Warcraft 3 itch. The latest round of WC3 energy has been put into making a new map based on The First Age of the Lord of the Rings. Specifically its based on the The Fifth Battle of Beleriand in which the Elves attempted to defeat Morgoth.

Glad I finally put the energy in making a introduction here, I'm not much of a forum person but happy to be here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.