• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introducing... The one and only: Sir Nose-a-lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello, everybody on The Hive Workshop! I worship you all! :cool:

I'm a RTS, FPS and MMO addict, and I've been working with the World Editor of Warcraft III for some time. I've been looking at stuff here on THW for quite a while, but until now I never thought about making a profile/user/account/whatever.

In the WE, I specialize in making terrains and custom icons. Everyone I've seen here on The Hive Workshop are really great, and I would love to make a map in cooperation with someone here (for example someone who's better at triggering / making models or other things like that).

My favourite map types are tower wars, hero wars + arenas + DotA, and last but not least any kind of RPGs.

I hope someone reads this, and maybe that someone would like to make some sort of map with me. :thumbs_up:

Greetings
-Abstract Creativity
-a.k.a. Sir Nose-a-lot

Level 4
Welcome!

So, you like RPGs?
We (me and my team) have just started a new project, a ORPG map!
It's meant to become the Best ORPG on WC3, so we might need you...

If you are a GOOD terrainer, PM me...

Anyways, welcome to the Hive!

Status
Not open for further replies.