• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[JASS] Hanky's Spell "Crush"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,

I downloaded Hanky's spell pack: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/984/

There is the spell Crush. I really like this spell but i want a 100% chance to crush an enemy away! But how can i change that? I downloaded the Jass New Gen Editor (btw, I hope i can play maps on B-net without problems with those Jass maps?). But i can't find a way to edit this value :(
And one question btw, how can I let the crush hit everyone in front of the unit, not only the main target?
Please help me!

Greets

Level 2
Thank you! Btw, I saw your signature and you made a knockback spell too. But I cant find a test map :( Is it the same knockback effect or is yours different?

EDIT: Hmm, but this spell doesn't work on my map with my own hero... I copied the map script, trigger, spell and this thing after spell...

Greets

Level 13
Make sure the spell id is right (probably somewhere among constants, ex: 'A000'), the spell doesn't work at all or there are some errors in the spell?

About my knockback function. It is not exactly a spell, more of a helper when making spells, that's why it doesn't have a test map, but it has an example. You just put in a trigger (you have to leave InitTrig_blabla) with no event, then it'll compile in the map header. Just make sure you have the requirements. I should improve it a bit, because the knocbacked unit can get outside the map boundaries :)

Level 2
Okay, thanks another time :D And yes, the spell isn't working at all. I can't understand this, because it worked before in my test map... But I will try it out some more times... Is it important in which sequence I import the data? First the spell and then the trigger, right?

Greets

Status
Not open for further replies.