• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

halo scarab model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Theres always some guy that comes in after a movie or a new game release saying "I NEED A MODEL FOR MY ZOMG AWESOME MAP BASED ON THIS THING THAT JUST CAME OUT" and you never hear from them again, I remember back when 300 came out...

Anyways before you request you really should try and tell us about your project, why you need this model, and possibly even why someone else should make it, and also cite us some pictures of it, because I personally don't know a single thing about Halo, except its where Red vs Blue came from. Also models don't usually complete maps, an awesome game-play factor, and balance factor should come first before cosmetics (not that I'm one to talk)

[offtopic] yes i had it reserved and played it on easy :},legendary is fukin hard

[ontopic] i have attached a rough halo 2 scarab model

Attachments

• 32f7_12.jpg
    32f7_12.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,294
Level 4
Not everyone has played Halo 2. Post pictures of the requested model. Also, post screenshots of your map and tell a little about it. Modelers will not waste time on a project that will not be finished.

Hey, soviet, do yourself a favor and stop hanging around the request section saying that over and over

Level 27
Level 4
Let the people learn then, instead of doing that. I personally have never myself, or seen anyone else, recieve help from him

Level 4
everytime I request something without a picture, you say that.
everytime I make one little mistake in my request and forget something some idiot who cannot even model does not understand, you say that.
so yes, they do.

Level 6
Probably best chance is contacting SuPa- (Looked it up) he did make a Halo 2 Elite before. And if you look through the pages you will find a Halo 2 Grunt. I forget who made that. But yeah, SuPa would be your best bet since he already made something Halo 2 related and it might be on his project list to make a scarab or something.

Last edited:
Level 7
[off-topic] since when did flaming become a member pastime
[off-topic 2] i am back, back again

[on-topic] good luck with your request but anything related to popular gaming culture (especially Halo) gets shot down here like a Wraith flying over 50 Missle Turrets!

Status
Not open for further replies.