• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey I was wondering if any one could make a Ghost from Halo i need one for the halo map im making. If you can :infl_thumbs_up: and if you cant :cry:

Level 7
Whats a Halo Ghost? Also posting pictures and possible animation names would help, and you probably want to inform them you want the attachment point and manned activation to work hand-in hand, with some sort of spartan model, I know Werewulf just fixed up an awesome-looking spartan model originally by Jun89, over in this thread:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40495

Also go over some more about your maps, and why you think someone should make the model, and it might help you get it made quicker, if someone thinks it would be a good addition to the community.

Also I'm just curious as to how the ghost system would work? Does your game sort of work like the other Halo CTF's that are made? Or is it a new concept? Anyways hope I was of some help, and good luck with your request!

Level 2
funyuns, I got ya covered =P

Ghost
lol thx :infl_thumbs_up:well yeah thats a ghost and i already got that spartan model and i also go the elite. its like the CTf like the shooting and all that but is team slayer and i was gonna make the ghost shoot and stuff like on the game and if u run someone over they die like in the game :D

Level 6
probably make a model of the empty Ghost and a model of the Spartan on the Ghost and set Trigger to when Spartan enters said region then remove Spartan and Replace Empty Ghost with Spartan on Ghost... Something like that...

I just did that without Word Editor so it probably doesn't make sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.