• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo Physic engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
can somebody make a halo physic engine? i can't make one because i have to learn some vJass stuff and the best way is to make it in vJass. i need a physik engine for the player (as master chief, wathog, banshee, ghost...) not for the missles. maybe someone can make a arrow key moving sys.
i'll give +rep and add you into the credits.
(if someone have banshee or ghost model plz post it here)

Level 14
can somebody make a halo physic engine? i can't make one because i have to learn some vJass stuff and the best way is to make it in vJass. i need a physik engine for the player (as master chief, wathog, banshee, ghost...) not for the missles. maybe someone can make a arrow key moving sys.
i'll give +rep and add you into the credits.
(if someone have banshee or ghost model plz post it here)
Look the spell section, there are lots of them
I think i have seen someone making a ghost model somewhere on the hive.

Level 31
Level 7
you can try my camera system for FP Just made it so not sure how well it will work with too big of hills. and it also used arrowkeys.

-cam 1 enables
-cam 0 disables

Attachments

• FPCamSystemv.00 Beta Dumbdumb360.w3x
    43.5 KB · Views: 74
Level 10
if you are using a camera system or movement system, becareful of 0.02-0.03 periodic events, it will lag people in bnet. im creating a system, actually created cam system+movement system that worke every 15 seconds Minimum, and it works just fine, if u would like tips just tell me.

sry for double post

ok here is a list what i need:

Models:
Hunter
Scorpion
Wrait
Warthog (only with chaingun)
Covernant Transporter

Model edits:
View attachment GoldenElite.mdx with texture: View attachment GoldenElite.blp
plz fix the altanative or remove (because it cause bugs like: sucking skinns from others, crash WE and wc3)

Systems:
Physiks engine (that unses real physiks arrow key moving live halo)

for each thing i give +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.