• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

halo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
woah, that's a truly awesome game, i regret not having a xbox or any gaming console. my cousin received halo 2 for christmas..luckily no one was really here and he was sick. i took care of him and i also played about 6 hours straight.
the sentence "combat evolved" is true, i noticed i couldnt really charge on everyone and nuke them all with my minigun. well after six hours of dodging, running and reflexion, i arrived to the point where i had to kill that big spider robot. well yeah i killed him, then i started the level where you begin with a sword, but i had to leave.

stormrider gives it a 10/10 for graphics
a 10/10 for gameplay
a 10/10 for fun
and maybe another 10/10 for the storyline

Level 7
... and I especially loves all the cinematic and whatnot bugs, that makes n/a personal flicker and stuff - oh, hell. I think its an allright game, having only tried it for 1 hour (or 2 hours? time flies at times... geek!) but I agree with most magazine reviews tho'. Gameplay is an exact match of Halo - only, multiplayer is made more "massive". Puzzles are "duh", but some fine story it is (mayhap a bit linear?)... nothing new, really, but very decent!

Level 5
I've got Halo 2. It's awesome. I beat the giant Metal Scarab and I beat the 2nd mission when you play as the Covenant. I'm up just past this point. I did all the missions in Co-Opperative with my bro.

Level 5
DrunkenKangaroo said:
I've got Halo 2. It's awesome. I beat the giant Metal Scarab and I beat the 2nd mission when you play as the Covenant. I'm up just past this point. I did all the missions in Co-Opperative with my bro.
so you're saying after i beated the scarab and watched the cinematic i played as the convenant? i only know i had that sword, but at the same moment the mission began i had to leave.

Level 12
Lol and you'd be king of the hill!!! :p

Anyway. the gameplay is very good and balanced making it interesting. The only part to Halo 2 is that the campaign was a bit too short. So online players hope to have some kind of patch to add some more stuff.

Level 25
It can't be made longer. Halo is based of several novels. Book 2 is finished. Halo 3 will be book 3, Halo 4 will be the final one, and be from book 4

Anywho, I haven't played it, but I'm still disappointed at the lack of multiplayer mode bots. What type of FPS doesn't have bots?

Status
Not open for further replies.