• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Halloween Wars] - Roleplaying Thread, November 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19

The ship sucessfully moved to the void, and started moving towards the center. When Dante could not see the snow anymore, he stopped the ship

"What happened?" Yarrick asked while he was entering the room, still strugling too keep balance.

"We just stopped to deliver our fried David" Dante said ironic. He them went out, took the stone where David's soul was and throwed it away. It started falling.

He them went back inside and said

"Know towards the dawn!"

They kept traveling for a short while until the stopped again.

"Well. Here I departure" Dante said going out

"Bu the ship and I..." Yarrick started

"Here" Dante said and gave the ice stone to Yarrick " you can have it. I don't need it"

"He went down from the ship. Behind him the sun was already going up

"It's dawn time!" He said going behind

At the moment he touched the image of the sun, there was a flash of light.

Level 14

Yarrick ~ Articlantis

Dante entered the dawn, and suddenly Yarrick was left alone. Even though the Dawn still lasted, and the sun was shining, Yarrick still felt like being in the dark. The void scared him and made him shiver.

"Let's try to turn this thing, and get out of here." He told to himself, just to feel a bit less alone. "How do you work?"

He stepped to the wheel, and examined it. It was made from wood, hundreds and hundreds of years old, and used by thousands of captains. The ice stone glowed calm in his jacket's front pocket. He rubbed his hands together, and felt the power of the ice stone reaching him. Then he holded the wheel.

The whole ship shook a bit, like an entity at first contact with an unknown. Yarrick turned the wheel, but it felt hard. The ship didn't fully accept him yet. When Yarrick tried to move it forward, it only moved a bit, then stopped.

"We will never leave this place like this." Yarrick said desperate. He sat down on a crate, and he remembered the dances and spells in the book. He angrily stood up, and faced at the wheel.

"If you dont want to start, how would you like this!" He shouted, and with the right moves he created a snowball and threw it at the wheel. It splashed right at the middle of it, but the Articlantis didn't react.

"Im an ice magician now, you see!" He told the ship proudly, and pulled the helmet on his head. "Will you now accept me as your captain?" As Yarrick fixed the helmet on his head, and stepped forward, the wheel started turning at incredible speed, and so was the ship.

It was turning around, leaving the void, leaving this damned place. Yarrick ran to the wheel, and held it. "That's more like it!" He thought. It became suprisingly easy to navigate the ship, Yarrick could turn, and accelerate intuitively. He got to the edge of the void, and passed it. It was hard as the last time, but Yarrick felt relieved when they got out.

"And now!" He told aloud, "Take me to the most precious thing you know!" He said, and rolled the wheel. It started turning by itself, and the ship sailed Yarrick to the oceans...

Level 19

Dante opened his eyes and saw the beaty of the altar of the dawn, it was in the middle of a small garden, behind it the emptyness of the dawn started again. Even tought he was in the border, he couldn't hear the sound coming from the void.
He walked slowly to the middle, and when he put a step on the altar, a voice said:
"Your kind is NOT welcomed here. Be gone" the voice said
"Ah god of light. Long time no hear" Dante said in familiar tone
"Don't speak like that to me, Paillan" the god of light said angry
"The name's dante" Dante said
"New name for the same headache" the god of light said
"Well, I am not interested. I am here not for powers. I am tired. Just give me this. Removee from my demon curse, grant me the power of shapeshifting, make a guardian" Dante said
"You... know the ritual..." the god of light said
"Of course I do. Why would I come in the first place if I didn't?" Dante said
"Fine, I cannot say no to the ones that know the ritual, even if I hate you" the god of light finished and Dante got full of light and turned human
"Now you are a guardian. You now the rules, do you?" The god of light said
"Yes. I do" Dante said before teleporting away
((Nothing special. Dante can shapeshift and teleport, he lost all his demon powers thought and can't copy anything bu the physical powers of the shape's he uses. Teleport only alone and only to places he knows or people he knows. There is a secret rule too which I won't talk about ;) ))

Level 14

Am'ar Kardos, Vincent, Ga'chief, Walrin and Antonio ~ Leader

"KARDOS! KARDOS! KARDOS! KARDOS!" The warriors chanted below. 'It is time.' Am'ar thought, looking down on the thousands of southern warriors, armed to battle. Vincent calmly flew under him, but from time to time he let an angry cry out to show strength. He was in his dragon form, a huge ice dragon with ice spikes all over his body. Am'ar Kardos, the leader of the Kardos clan and general of the Great Southern Army sat still on the dragons back with his spear in his hands. He changed. At least on the outside. He left the belt with the GC3, and changed it to a lightweight battle armor. Put a helmet on his head, with an obsidian visor, and a big Kardos clan flag on his back, along with Mania's banner. Walrin, the Golden Harvest and Ga'Chief Stronghoof were cheering on the ground somewhere, with their clans mixed with other maniac warriors. Am'ar Kardos waited for them to chant, and when everyone was looking at him, he raised his spear. Everyone grew silent to hear their Leader's words.

"It is time!" Am'ar the leader of Clan Kardos and the general of the Great Southern Army shouted. "You waited, but finally it has come!" His words echoed from the great big wall of the elves. "The battle day arrived! EVERYONE ATTACK!" He broke out in an insane laughter.

One and a half months earlier they arrived to the wast camp. The portal summoned by the goblin priests (they summoned a demon to open a portal) ended a few days of walking distance from the maniac army. Their team counted 21 members; Am'ar Kardos, son of the leader of the Kardos clan, Vincent the great explorer and former council member of Easterland, Ga'Chief leader of the Strong hooves - a tauren clan - and Walrin the Golden Harvest leader of the gardener goblins of Great Mocar oasis, five tauren fighters and 12 goblin stealth warriors.

Wayfarer, the rusty old van was bumping on the back, stuffed with thannalis weed. They brought as much as they could. They needed it to cure the southern army from Mania's potion. The plan was to collect the leaders, and make them inhale the thannalis. After they are clear, they should see what is happening, and make an end to it. They didn't know yet things were more serious in the camp. Am'ar Kardos's task was to convince the strongest and most arrogant of all clans, his own - to join their cause. Either by talking his father into it, or defeating him and becoming the leader. Am'ar fought against a maniac before, and he didn't want to do it again, even if he didn't agree with his father's acts.

When they arrived to the camp, nothing happened. It was open for newcomers, no guards were needed. They were amused by it's size. Since the Wall was built by the elves, not much could be heard of the Southern tribes. They were a lot! And now, every one of them capable of fighting gathered at one place. It was so wast, that they couldn't get to the middle in one day, they had to build camp halfway there in the camp. They wanted to figure out how the system worked before they make an appearance, and blow their chance. Sure some of the drugged orcs, taurens and goblins gave strange looks at the vivid colored van, but they didn't mind it.

The infrastructure was genius. Antonio plotted the whole thing: producing and distributing drugs, delivering food to the starving ones, spreading the rumors of the new order. His factory was at the center of the camp. Countless deliveries of food and ingredients rolled in to the factory from the maniac farms of Mordan operated by Furate Pandas, and Grepett slaves, and countless wagons of drug rolled out day by day. Of course, if it wasn't for Mania's magic, this wouldn't have been possible.

"I'm surprised that I see you here." Antonio said,when Am'ar and some goblins entered the factory. "I though you were crying somewhere on the shoulders of the dying angle of yours." He said disgusted. It was necessary to build anger in Am'ar, Mania teached Antonio how to deal with the orc. 'He will be a precious servant of me one day, never forget it Antonio.' She said back then, after she let the orc leave from his temple a second time. "It's not like you are good for anything but crying after your miserable Lizzie."

"Don't you dare mentioning her name again." Am'ar answered raising his voice, and tightening his hold on the spear in his hand. "Mania will suffer for what she has done. And you will too!"
Antonio broke out in a laughter.

"What I have done? Do you even know what I'm doing here?" He asked laughing. "I'm fufilling your wish, that's what I'm doing. You wanted the Southern tribes to have a better life. Here I am. I made them free!"

Am'ar angrily stopped him. "They are not free. They are ruined by your drug. They are living worse than ever before!" He said, and if it wasn't for the outnumbering amount of maniac priests standing nearby, he would have attacked Antonio by now.

"Come and attack me, i know you would like it." Antonio laughed. "Just like you killed your best friend cause you didn't agree with him! You killed him, and you enjoyed it didn't you! You are just as..." He couldn't finish, because Am'ar leaped at him raging. He swinged his spear, and slammed from above. Two priests blocked the spear with their curved blades. Antonio didn't have to move an inch. Cultists rushed forward, and disarmed the goblins as other priests were holding down Am'ar.
"You will pay for this." The raging orc whispered.
"Good. If you let that rage go, you will turn out to be the same as us." Antonio said, and injected Am'ar with a big dose of Mania's elixir. The orc's muscles slackened, and he fell down unconscious.

It was when the Ice dragon torn down the walls of the factory, and with it's cold breath froze everything in the room. Vincent activated his Medal. He was huge and glorious, Antonio coudln't do anything other than shielding himself, before he would find himself in an ice cube. The robust dragon grabbed Am'ar, and raised into the air. He flew around in circles above the camp, then disappeared behind the hills at the south.

Am'ar Kardos, the dragonrider. That's how they knew him. The most insane, most feared warrior in the army. He challenged anyone who didn't let him forward in the line when dealers brought Mania's elixir, he made his father back down from his place to become the Leader of Clan Kardos. He tamed a wild dragon, and no clan leader could defeat him. He was the biggest supporter of the oncoming war, to tear down the walls and bring chaos to the world.

At least from the outside. In the inside, a bigger plan was building. What really happened after Am'ar got drugged, is that Vincent flew him out, and gave him thannalis herb to oppress the effects of the drug. It worked, when Am'ar woke up he was the old himself. But he remembered the insane dreams he had, and came up with an insane plan to save his people.

The southern tribes need to bring down the walls, so the water levels rise, and deserts will be replaced by grassy plains and forests. But they need to do it in a way that nobody gets hurt. Neither the elves of Luthien - the port city on the top of the wall- nor the attacking tribes. Am'ar saw only one way. Becoming their leader, and controlling the siege.

Thats why he went back pretending that he was still under the effect of the drug, and that he fought with the dragon and won. He demonstrated his power, and the warriors believed him. Even Antonio thought that Am'ar has gone insane. He went for doses daily, sometimes he took twice as much. He motivated people, and gave speeches about how the outside world looks down on the Southern continent. He was a good servant, as Mania foresaw it, and over the month he gained Antonio's trust. This is how he could become a general, and now it was all about the siege.

The clans made wedges, ladders and ropes to climb the wall. Once they are on the top, they will secure the place, and start to destroy the wall from above. This way they can make a waterfall, that slowly fills up the former seabed, and nobody has to die. The problem was that Mania (trough Antonio and Am'ar) instigated the clans against the elves, and they wanted to turn the attack into a crusade against the elves. After all, they were the cause of the hundred years of suffering. To stop this, Am'ar asked Walrin and the remaining goblins (who managed to stay clean), to infiltrate into Antonio's factory and sabotage Mania's drug. They managed to make it less addictive, with little changes, and they were ready to light the thannalis bonfires when the time comes.

It was all about doing everything at the right time now. The hordes rushed the wall, and thousands of climbers started to climb up the incredibly tall wall. On the top, the elven sun-guards awaited them, willing to do anything to stop them. What Am'ar didn't know, that from the other side of the wall, silently a Furate fleet sailed up to Luthien.

Level 19

"how you feel, guardian?" The god asked

"Still don't fell that freedom I been dreaming about my whole life's. But I fell less chained" Dante said

"Good, you have a mission. The orcs are attacking Luthien. You have to go" The god said

"I thought as a guardian..." Dante started but the god stopped him

"As a guardian you shall bow to balance in this world yes. Am'ar made a wish yes, but he doesn't even imagine what will happen behind his back" The god said

"So which form should I use?" Dante said

"One in which you look factionless" The god said

"You realize that what you just said is impossible, right?" Dante said

"just do what ever you want. But remember, you DON'T have magic anymore, so better choose someting strong. And by the way, you can't shapeshift more than once a day, which means you even can't go back to your normal form after shapeshifting" the god added

"I am really starting to doubt this was a good idea... no magics, no freedom, no cookies, no limitless shapeshifting... I think I will abandom this soon" Dante said

"Why you agreed on the first place?" the god asked

"Because it was this, or DIE and when I say DIE I mean DIE, for real this time" Dante said

"Well, yes, you where losing a lot of power. Fine... I will let you mimic the magics of the being you choose, but only THIS TIME!" The god said, and Dante teleported

In a flash, he was in Luthien, and saw the ships on the distance, and the stormiken

"Kyrkow still has a debt with that chicken... well" Dante said and converted in kyrkow

"TIME TO ROCK!" Kyrkow said and took out his guitar.

Level 14

Yarrick ~ The most precious thing in the world

The Articlantis swiftly crossed the ocean between Easterland and Mordan. It was going south, but the ocean ended there, with a big wall crossing it. Yarrick was eagerly waiting, he wanted to see, and get the most precious thing. The ship passed Loch Kael, and a bit later Birthwing hill could be seen on the horizon. Soon they arrived to Luthien...

A big storm surrounded the whole city, and Yarrick couldn't see what's going on from the outside. He could only see the burning ruins of some elven and furate ships. As he got into the storm into the port of Luthien, the view frightened him.

Kyrkow - who he thought was dead - was fighting with the stormiken from the Easter Arena. Meanwhile, some of the furate ships landed, but Kyrkow didn't let them to pass the port. His metal was so devastating, the panda's were pushed back by the sound when they wanted to go near.

But Yarrick could hear a more frightening noise from the other side of the city. Hundreds of hammers, pickaxes, drills, and even more war cries, the sound of a battle rumbled across the town. The Southern army reached the top of the wall, and got in a fight with the guarding elves. The sun guards quickly got outnumbered, and the taurens and orcs started to tear down the wall from above.

Since the stormiken's storm poured rain to everywhere, Walrin's goblins coudln't light any of the thannalis bonfires. The maniac brutes were tearing Luthien apart. Am'ar's plan failed.

Yarrick looked at the destruction with holded breath. "Why did you bring me here!" He shouted to the ship, but of course it didn't answer. Another thing happened. A huge ice dragon raised from behind the wall, and froze the rain with his cold breath. On it's back sat Am'ar Kardos.

Level 19

While Kyrkow keep playing his tunes stronger and stronger, even the articantlis was catched by it's magic, and started to fall towards the water

"Come on! come on!" Yarrick said while trying to control the ship "How could be this worse than the void?!"

Yarrick had no other choice left but to take out the ice stone, and jump of the ship. The moment he took the icestone, the ship lost it's magic, and became a normal ship, and felt into the ground. Luckly thought, it seem the ship didn't had any damage, but it got burried in the sand. Yarrick used his ice powers to slow down his fall, and landed near Kyrkow. He saw how Am'ar jumped from the dragon, and how the dragon landed short after.

"What's the meaning of this?!" Am'ar said enranged "Why are you alive!" He said pointing to kyrkow

"My soul couldn't stand being defeated by a chicken, so I came back for revenge, but don't worry, I am DEAD" Kyrkow said, still playing his tunes

"I don't belive you!" Am'ar said "Sure you lead the furates, now our plan is ruined!" Am'ar said

"Calm down Am'ar" Vincent said with calm but strong dragon voice "At least he is repeling the furates AND the maniac army, ALONE. You should be thankfull"

"Thankfull to this rat?!" Am'ar said

"Guys guys, stop" Yarrick said "Explain me what happens now?"

"Where did you came from?" They all asked surprised

"Ice ship" Yarrick just said

"Well, we will speak later about that" Vincent said " The important thing now is, the maniacs will destroy this place if we don't do something, ideas?"

"Well, I will be able to hold them with my magic for 24 hours. After that I will loose my powers and them fade, after all I already completed my revenge" Kyrkow said pointing at the near dead body of the stormiken

"Fine..." Am'ar said unhappy "On that time, we will do something. But somebody should watch over kyrkow"

"I will do, now I am an ice mage I can do it. But in echange I want your help to unstuck my ship after all this ends" Yarrick says

"Fine, we will be going now" Am'ar said "And remember, Kyrkow. I am watching you"

"No problem!" Kyrkow said "When you see your angel girlfriend, tell her to stop absorbing so much energy from us, she has almost killed Dante, and that wouldn't end good"

"Wait what?" Am'ar said

"No time for that!" Vicent said taking off and leaving Am'ar with the worries on his head.

"So, Yarrick. If I would be you, I would cover my ears. BECAUSE IT'S TIME FOR THE SOLO!" Kyrkow said and started playing his most insane solo ever made.

Level 14

Ga'Chief, Walrin ~ In the heat of the battle

Ga'Chief climbed the ladder in the third wave of attack. By this time the first maniac warriors got to the top, and secured the ladders. Before that, a lot of them were falling down before reaching the top. Some lucky ones were caught by orc shamans from the bottom in mid air, so they didn't break their bones and could climb again.

Ga'Chief changed his usualy used spear to a pickaxe. He was one of the Destroyers, the squad that meant to destroy the wall. His task was to hit holes into the wall, which the goblin destroyers will fill with explosives. Two of his clan members were Destroyers too, he didn't hear of the other three for 2 weeks now. Maybe they became maniacs.

"You are so slow, you couldn't block a growing tree's branch!" the golden tattooed goblin, Walrin shouted at him. He was jumping up the ladders and ropes with spectacular skill. He, and his stealth warriors carried numerous torches made from thannalis herb on their backs. These were mobile versions of the bonfires they built on the bottom, to heal the camp. Luckily they managed to get thannalis from Great Mocar few days before the battle.

"Careful goblin! If you dont watch where you step a slight wind breeze might blow you off!" Ga'Chief answered, and laughed. They got pretty friendly along the past month.

When he got up to the top of the wall, a bloody scene welcomed him. Elves, orcs, tauren and goblins laid on the ground, wounded or dead. One of them was a Strong-hoof. Ga'chief was sad, but he didn't stop to grief his follower, he must have died with glory. Instead he ran to the destruction area, and started hitting the cold and solid stone.

The wall was destroyed down to water level, and the goblins were preparing one last explosion, which would have exploded the wall below us, and half of Luthien.

"Stop this madness. You are going to kill yourself! You will kill us all!" Ga'chief shouted, but they were in holy frenzy for their godess, Mania.

"For Mania! For Mania!" They chanted insanely, and lit the wick.

"If you dont stop, I will." Ga'chief shouted, and turned on his war allies. He swinged his pickaxe around, and shoved everyone away from the explosives. He couldn't put off the fire, all he could do is to toss the explosives away from the pile.

He jumped in the middle of the barrels, and started to throw them away, into the ocean. It took him too much time to decrease the size of the pile, so the only thing he could do to avoid the explosion was to leap out of the middle.

He was thrown away by the explosion, into the ocean. The ocean, which was starting to flow towards the hole on the wall. Ga'chief didn't know which way is up or down. He desperately tried to get out of the water, but he never swam before, They didn't have lakes or seas in the desert. He was flowing down the hole above the wall, and the last thing he could do is to grab an overhanging ruin above the newly created waterfall.

He was hanging above the few hundred meters tall waterfall, and he had no idea what to do.

Level 19

"Well" Kyrkow said while flying of ground, while Luthien's bridge was falling "That wasn't suppose to happen"

"You said you could drive them away!" Yarrick said, who was making an ice ramp so he wouldn't fall

"Well, it's not my fault they can't hear me. I need more amplification" Kyrkow said

"Well, I will see what I an do" Yarrick said and made some huge ice speakers

"You sure those work?" Kyrkow asks

"You don't loose anything" Yarrick said "Let's plug in!"

"Fine, it's sickness time!" Kyrkow said

Level 19
Alrighty, if Juno and Dawn are normal four-legged cats, I don't see any reason why there should also exist a humanoid cat race in the Kaelicious universe. Conclusion: The cat-people from Cartellaña are just like Juno and Dawn. The humanoid cat race is unique to the Hollideus universe...

Anyway, I felt like joining in on the story, 'cuz although you guys seem to have an epic thing going on, you still have forgotten some important characters in this chaotic setting :)

Thylleon, Gyro, Lizzie Kardos, Juno & Dawn ~ What is awaiting us ahead?

"You have to let us out! Please, we are going to die in here!" Gyro pleaded, with his fingers wrapped around the magical bars, and his broad snout sticking as far through as it could go. The old Grepett's sorrowful eyes beneath the round thick glasses once again succeeded in adding a heavy feeling of guilt in their kind-hearted elven prison guard, who have had a hard time ignoring their complaints, but nevertheless tried to focus on the story in his book. He looked up, at the Grepett.

"Hey, I have done what I could for you already, okay. You can't ask me to betray my city... especially not in these dramatic times" Thylleon said, and put down the book titled Definitely Not Twilight, pt. 2, carefully placing it on a table next to him. Thylleon had done nothing but sitting lazily and reading through the popular love-drama novel series every day since he had volunteered with guarding the two prisoners.

The old Grepett and pregnant angel lady had come to his tower from Ryan's villa in the south days ago, when the barbarian hordes invaded. He helped the two outlaws as much as he could, without breaking the robo-cop laws, and helped them get into the Mountain City where he could take care of them as prisoners. This magical installation of prison cells had not been used since the Robo-prison had been built, but they had no time to escort prisoners during such a devastating war, so there they were...
Besides, Thylleon had nothing else to do anyway - Brightwing Tower had been destroyed entirely for safety reasons, so that the approaching maniac army could not use flying wagons to get into the city, and with the destruction of his tower he also lost his job.

After putting away the book, he looked up at Gyro with sad, but assuring kind eyes.
"You are safe here," Thylleon assured and added "After all, the Elves have prepared for this battle a hundred years. We have thought of everything - and those robo-cops are a powerful addition to our army!"

Meanwhile, Lizzie had been gazing out through the prison cell's one barred window where she had a perfect overview on the whole Mountain City. Her usually positive attitude, had changed into an emotionless one. Dried rows of tears were revealed on her smooth chin as she turned to face the two others.

"I wouldn't be so sure Thylleon... I don't see any robo-cops aiding Alexandros' Solar Guard army down there, and the invaders have already gotten control of a major part of the city." she said with a tired and sad voice, and then turned to look for the horizon instead. It was just as chaotic.
"And not only this... I also see Luithen, your neighbor city, being attacked from the north side by a fleet. I think you greatly underestimated your enemies. It won't be long until Alexandros have to fall back all the way to this mountain, elf."

Thylleon looked worried, yet he had no intentions of breaking the law. The rules shared by all the human and elven cities of Easterland and vicinity, were very strict, and breaking them often resulted in death penalties - especially acts of treason!
He tried ignore her warning, by proceed reading Definitely Not Twilight, pt. 2, but before long something white hit him in the head, and he fell from down from the chair.

Everybody looked surprised as Juno clung onto his head, biting his forehead, and a number of white- and brown-dotted kitten joined in on the attack following their mother, a beautiful brown cat called Dawn. Despite his struggles, Thylleon could do nothing!

"Ouch! Ouch! Fine! Fine, I give up! Stop, please! What do you want?" he yelled terrified. Juno was quick to answer, using Kari's speaking device.

"Release my friends at once" he ordered, and Thylleon did just what the white cat wanted. The cats and Lizzie left, but Gyro stayed behind for a little while with the poor elf.

"You have a kind heart, Thylleon, and there are no other prisoners here for you to watch over. I'm sorry, but your home is lost.. why don't you come with us to the north, and hope for a brighter future?" Gyro asked, and Thylleon agreed and followed him outside the mountain, into the streets of the city. Luckily, there were no Solar Guards to take care of the prison break, as they were all busy fighting under Alexandros' orders.

However, just before Gyro and Thylleon had arrived, something strange had happened. Juno, who was the first to get out, due to Dawn having to look out for their kitties, and Lizzie being pregnant, had met another of his kind.

The other cat had asked with an odd, creepy smile on his face, who was the leader of these elven cities.
Juno had replied that he didn't know the supreme leader, but that the Lord of the Solar Guard was called Alexandros... and then told of the bad situation in the city, and asked why the stranger cat didn't follow them to the north - the north couldn't possibly be less peaceful than the elven cities?
The creepy cat had only replied that it surely depended whether Alexandros liked tricks or treats better, and then continued forward with a thrilling grin, to find the Lord of the Solar Guard.

Juno didn't have time to think further about this strange meeting, when his company came all the way out of the prison into the streets of the Mountain City. He led the others through the city's northern gate into Easterland, and as they reached the shores of Loch Kael he thought to himself

"What is awaiting us ahead?"

Level 19

The battle had keept increasing on head, becoming more and more violent, by the time Dante's borrowed powers where about to fade, the battle was such a mess that Dante had only one choice

"Make something so that only hour allies will hear" Kyrkow said with dark voice

"But..." Yarrick started

"DO... IT..." Kyrkow said looking darkly to Yarrick

Yarrick gasped, and did his best and made something very strange with his ice magic.

"I don't know... ice stone sense what the person wants and creates it... if he has an idea of what he is doing" Yarrick said

"If it doesn't work, the first one to die will be you" Kyrkow said serious

"Testing, testing" Kyrkow said "Right... I can't figure if you hear me, give a signal"

Kyrkow saw and Ice explotion quite far from him. He looked to Yarrick

"Totally not me" Yarrick said

Kyrkow just nodded and continued" Good, them, the 24 hours are almost up, and I have only one chance. I don't care if you like it or not, but I recommend you to block your ears unless you want to die. Because THIS IS THE LAST TUNE!" Kyrkow said and started his last tune

Moments after, there was the sound of a huge amount of bodies falling. Kyrkow himself disapeared, the guitar feel from his hands, and when it hit the ground, the stone that was inside him, which nobody had repaired on before, broke, and the guitar converted in a empty socket.

Yarrick took note of all the dead bodies and this strange instrument which he could already figure out how it work.
((Men I can't find an epic sound for this. Yes Kyrkow's guitar exists, since he himself said that he uses his magic to make a portal and place it in a room in hell, everytime he doesn't needs it. Depending on the stone, the socket may convert in a different instrument. Fire is for guitar, ideas for other stones?))

Level 19

Silence. Silence covered the orchestra of corpses. And infinite silence, like one Yarrick never felt before. It was like the whole world was stopped for a second. Them, he heard the battlecries from beneath the wall, and the assault started again.
"What? I thought everybody died!" Yarrick said confused, looking around for answers, but Kyrkow was gone, and the only thing left was the socket that used to be his guitar.
"Wait..." Yarrick suddenly thought "If I didn't died because I couldn't hear the song... them everybody else, who couldn't hear it is alive to! Damn! I am almost sure most of the enemies climbing the wall couldn't hear the song since they are to far away!"

Yarrick saw that the furates where leaving, while they where burning down all their bodies in a single boat, which sank a bit later.

"What the..." Yarrick started but them stopped when he saw a flash of light. From a cloud, a figure emerged and slowly falled gently until it arrived to the ground. It was another angel, but his face was hidded in a hood, so Yarrick couldn't tell who it was. Them he heard some dragon wings, and saw that vincent and Am'ar where heading towards them. He saw on time how Leila put a hood on, and them Am'ar was in front of him.
"I never saw such an amount of bodies in the same place... Kyrkow sure was a monster" Am'ar said, and them realized the presence of the angel, and took a step back

"Fear not, green skin" The male angel said "I know your true intentions, I am not here to fight you, but to fight mania's army"

"Well, that's some help" Am'ar said "Yarrick, can I give you a ride?"

"Sure!" Yarrick said exited to climb on the dragon "Hey are the solar guards alive?"

"Yes. They saw the sound wave coming and ordered their troops to block his ears" Vincent replied "Most elven soldiers are alive, the ones that died where the one's that couldn't hear the order"
"That's good to, and the Furates just left the battlefield! I think we might win!" Yarrick said exited

Level 19
Alright, let's try focus a bit on the plot of the upcoming Christmas event! ^^

Vengeancekael & Lujon ~ A Dark December

Lujon, the Blue Wizard sat as he prefered; alone, reading through the legends of ancient times, when there were only deities in the universe. He was the only one present in the frozen city of Icelis, seated on a throne in the uppermost room in his tall circular tower. However, suddenly he looked up from the book, with a serious, confused look on his face. A great magical power was heading towards his tower. Due to the familiar powerful magical energies that slowly filled the cold air in his home, he knew it could only be one person...

He rose up from the throne, and headed to the room's only door, leading directly outside in the ice cold wind. Here, he stood on the frozen stone pier, and gazed to the sky. He was right – from the late midday sky a flying gray castle deactivated its invisibility cover and appeared out of nothing. On its balcony stood a familiar figure - his brother, Vengeancekael the Storyteller.

Both of them stood calmly, staring emotionlessly at eachother as they got closer. Finally, Vengeancekael's flying castle was close enough for him to step down upon the narrow pier, and walk towards his brother. None of them looked particularly happy by the meeting. Lujon was the first to say anything.

”An unexpected visit...” he said coldly, as Vengeancekael came closer.

”Unexpected? I doubt it – you think I wouldn't find out you broke into my home, stealing the corpse of Leprey McPatrickus right before I was supposed to hand it over to his brother?” Vengeancekael replied with a mad voice. Lujon kept his cold attitude.

”Oh, right – and you believe that he wanted a corpse more than his living and breathing brother back from the dead?” Lujon said, and added in an ironic, teasing tone ”have some love for the poor mortals brother!”

Vengeancekael was furious, knowing that Lujon couldn't care less for the mortals.

”You have long forsaken your own purpose, as the Blue Wizard – take a look at your people here - but do not try to ruin my work too! By claiming the Christmas Gear, there can be no Idol of Christmas, in a time where it is most needed - You are disturbing the balance in the Winds of Time, Lujon!” Vengeancekael raged. He had never been more mad. Lujon stepped threatening closer to his brother!

”Listen brother... I have to be honest - your idea all those many years ago, of creating Holiday Idols was uttermost stupid! The power of the world is meant to only be with the Gods, not the mortals -” Lujon was cut off before he could finish, by the furious Vengeancekael.

”The future history of the world is supposed to be shaped by the mortals – not by us, nor by the Gods! Our role is to ensure they do as planned, not expose our powers for our own good” the Storyteller spoke.

”Then tell me why you are helping the mortals? Clear your head brother! You have been acting stupid ever since you invited that girl into your castle. You're acting in favor of specific mortals! You are not fulfilling your job as the Storyteller!” Lujon said offensively, right into his brother's face. Vengeancekael was stunned, and backed off a couple of steps. He sensed hate in Lujon's eyes. Their relationship had never been good, but never had he seen Lujon staring at him like that.
Lujon stepped back into his tower, while dismissing his brother.

”Icelis is my place, and you are not welcome here Vengeancekael. Go back to your beloved mortals... the Christmas Gear will stay here with me, in Icelis.”

The Blue Mage closed the door behind him, and left Vengeancekael stunned outside in the cold. After a while, the Storyteller gave up, and headed back to his flying castle. He was sure very dark times were in store for them all in the near future...

Level 19
((You exactly discovered why Lujon wanted the chrismas gear!))

Lujon, angry, went to sit to his throne and took a long breath and them made a pause. After a while, he had his dession. He wouldn't give the gear back to the gods, so that they would strungle for eons to decide who would have it. He would use the gear for himself. He would become the new idol of...
He stopped his thoughts. IDOL. IDOL. What a puny title, he thought. No, he would be the Ice Lord, feared and respected. He would continue the classic duty of defending the realm of north against the demons, but he would not aid or help or bring happiness to the punny humans. He took the gear, and filled it with his ice magic, removing the corruption it had, and when the gear was clean, he claimed it, and a blue light shine from the center of it, and in the flash of light, it started to snow in the whole nort, even beyond the valley of Christmas, even in on ryan's ranch, the snow could be seen, falling. But it wasn't normal snow, it was ice cold, and blue.

Level 19
Guys, we seriously need to make up a name for the species living in the Valentine Forest. Flying Valentine Babies are a stupid name, and have always been >.>

The Mad King & Mania ~ The Pact of Fire and Insanity

Nort Frandis had its riches taken from it by the demons - the capital city of humankind was only a shade of its former glory. And so was every human village and city in Easterland – all due to the new Idol of Halloween. Those who refused to give all their values to the Mad King, would die. Those were the demon laws – trick or treat.

This year, however, the Mad King was extra ambitious. His trick or treating would reach farther than just to the human kingdom in Easterland – thus he had sent cat messengers to the Elves at the border to the Southern Cities, and to the ruler of the Valentine Forest. Asking them as well – trick or treat?

The Idol of Valentine had replied quickly, unlike the Elves in the south. A rather unusual reply; ”Neither. Meet me in the Veltheere Pass. the messenger spoke when he returned to the Mad King. So here they were...

The pass was cold, and blue snowflakes fell from the sky as the two armies approached each other. The Mad King had Kenny the Oktoberfest Idol, Alwin the Fist and Larxe the Sinful One by his side in the front, and a huge demon army behind him, ready to pillage or raid the Valentine City.

The Goddess of Insanity had only her maniac flying valentine baby army behind her, since the rest of her maniac army was fighting a war in the south. By seeing the twisted babies with bows in their hands, the Mad King broke out in laughter, quickly spreading to his entire army.

”So, missy, have you made your decision? Trick or Treat?” he asked. Mania hovered forward, though still a safe distance from the demon king's army.

”Yes, and I've already told you. I choose neither. I suggest you consider a third option – an Alliance.” she replied.

Once again, the Mad King broke out in laughter. Then asked.
”An alliance with a stupid witch and her baby army? …. Do you think I am insane?”

That comment put a smirk on Mania's face. She seemed confident in her reply.

”I know you, King.. I know that you strive to erase the embarrasment of the past from the memories of your people. I know how badly you want to defeat the Christmas Elves in the north – a victory will ensure you eternal servitude from every demon in Hell – but what makes you think the outcome will be any different this year?” she asked. The Mad King's mocking attitude changed instantly...

”We will slaughter every single one of them this year – our army is two times as big, and we have two Idols at our side instead of one. The Christmas Elves have only grown weaker – Santa Claus and the Christmas Gear were both destroyed one year ago!” he replied, madly. But Mania knew exactly what buttons to push. She spread out her arms, letting the unnatural blue snow fall to her hands.

”This weather proves the Christmas Idol has risen once again, and more powerful than ever! Besides, they might have a smaller army this year, but they have the God of Love supporting them – you and your son sure got powerful when you became Idols, but you can't defeat a God!” she spoke, and added
”I can defeat a God. With me on your side, your army will not only be twice as big as last year, but thrice as big. You will have three Idols on your side... and you will have the Goddess of Insanity!”

The Mad King grunted angrily, as he was getting convinced that Mania's support might actually be important if he was to secure a victory against the Christmas Elves...

”Mrpf.... what are you terms, Goddess?” he asked.

”You can have the Christmas Gear, and you can have the Valley of Christmas for your own afterwards. I just want the right to slay Cupid and his wife for myself, after the battle!” she said.

”That's it?” the Mad King was surprised.

”No – one more thing. I want what's remaining of the human race. I want the people of Nort Frandis.” she said serious.

The Mad King turned around, thinking. Letting go of the people removed his chance of playing Trick or Treat next year... but what was the fun anyway. The humans were weak, and he wanted death to the Christmas Elves more than anything right now.

”Fine, I accept! The people are yours, but the city is mine!” he said.

”Nort Frandis matters little to me. The people is all I want.” she stated.

The Pact of Fire and Insanity had been sealed, and now their combined armies would march north, spreading chaos and destruction, to those who would not serve them.

Level 19

Our male angel, which by the way, for those who didn't knew, was Dante disguised as Paillan, was flying thought the wall, hitting, pushing, killing and blocking any chance of the mad enemies to reach beyond the wall and start destroying everything. Dante knew that if the army was stopped before they destroyed everything, the elves may forgive them... in some amouns of eons maybe... He could make that time shorter, he yust had to prove that there where a lot of southerns supporting the elves, because they didn't wanted to destroy everything, they had enought with getting water back.
On the distance, Antonio could see this light figure, making disasters in his ranks, and demoralizing the army. The maniac hadn't become his normal dosis of elixir since 3 days, and Antonio was starting to wonder if the effect would really last for ever. He had left the siege to Am'ar for far to much time. He couldn't trust him anymore. He had failed. But them his thoughts where stopped. The angel, had noticed him, and was flying towards him. His guards tried to defend him, but the angel yust killed them. He them stood in front of him.
"Ah... the wizard of love!" The angel said in ironic voice
"That would be Valentino" Antonio said with cold but still cool voice "and he is dead"
"Well, them you must be Antonio. His friend and betrayer" The angel said
"What do you want, lightborn?" Antonio asks
"What else?" The male angel replied taking of his hood "Vengeance"
Antonio could see Paillan's familiar face.
"BUT... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" Antonio said "You where killed by Cupid!"
"No one can stop Vengeance" Paillan said "Do you know what is really happening on the assualt?"
Antonio keep silent
"Well let my tell you them. The furates lost the more than the half of their army and retreated, and almost half of your army is dead. And that was done by only one person. NEVER mess with my parts again" Paillan said and started attacking "This is for Kyrkow"
Antonio evaded the blade and was more suprised than ever. Kyrkow, the demon he thought dead, had yust ruinned his plans. And now he had to battle Paillan...

Level 19
I'm not done with these guys yet! :b

The McPatrickus Bros. & Rheiko ~ Christmas Elves on the Run

His hands were shaking, and his heart beated faster than ever before, as he was running through the alleys of the town that he knew so well. Clurey McPatrickus had just been witnessing his father being murdered in cold blood a few days ago. He hadn't slept for several nights, and he had lived in the shadows. Clurey knew something was completely wrong, and he had noticed an odd silence among the cat-people citizens of Cartellaña, like they were all brainwashed. Nobody seemed to mind the demons and zombie-like flying babies roaming the streets after his fathers' death to the skeletal demon's fiery whip... who were these people, and why were they all gathering in this place? And why was the snow getting blue?

”There you are!” a voice called, and Clurey fell to the cold cobbles in shock. The blood froze in his veins as the figure approached from the dark – this was it, his time had come!

”Have you seen a ghost or something, brother?” Leprey laughed and approached his brother. Clurey was stunned – Leprey's ghost had returned to haunt him as a servant of Darkness!

”Lep! O please, I am sorry for not being able to save you – please, brother, do not haunt me” he cried, and crawled frightened backwards, but his brother were faster, and came over, hugging him.

”Don't be sorry brother – everything's good now, isn't it?” Leprey asked happily. It took Clurey a few seconds to realize that his brother was in fact alive and well. Clurey was so happy that he forgot all about the dire situation in the town that they were in, and talked for minutes about his adventures with Alwin and the others, until Leprey finally cut him off.

”Sssh, now might not be the best time to tell of our journies. Something's very wrong with Cartellaña – we have to get out of here! Now!” Leprey said and looked around. Clurey was surprised by his brother's unusual attitude. Leprey seemed more concerned and worried than he used to be. Their time apart had clearly changed both of them a lot – Clurey hadn't noticed his own change though, that he had learned to appreciate what he had after losing everything. He had become a more open-minded person, kind of like what Leprey used to be. Had they switched personality roles? Nah.. but they were clearly less distinct from each other now.

They managed to escape the city by entering its graveyard and taking a rowboat north at the river going into the pine wood of the enormous valley. The two red-haired Christmas Elves had successfully gotten into the Valley of Christmas – their homeland from before their father had abbandoned his post as a servant of Santa Claus. Now their only hope was to seek out their own kind.

They trekked through the snow for a while before they were encountered by a wolf! However, once again, Clurey's worries seemed to be without reason, as the wolf was in fact a Christmas Elven Shapeshifter named Rheiko who was only scouting the lands to warn his people of upcoming attacks. After hearing the McPatrickus brothers' warning, they headed for Santania together, so that the Niss army could be prepared for a huge war.

Level 18

Rays of moonlight pierced through the clouds, lighting the silent halls of Icelis.
A blue glittering blizzard whiped the window of Lujon's home.
Lujon was distracted from his books the moment he realized that something had disrupted his magic by ripping holes into the clouded sky,
it was unnatural and would require more than a mere mortal.

Three loud knocks were heard from the door.
This annoyed and intrigued Lujon at the same time.
Could it be the one responsible for these disruptions?
But if so, why couldn't he sense it?

The Blue Wizard rose from his throne and put the books aside, and with determined steps he reached the door and opened it aggressively.
But all he was greeted with was snow and wind.

"What is this...?" He muttered to himself grumpily.

He closed the door as he turned around,
but to his surprise it was pitch black, he couldn't see a thing.
Only a sound of something liquid dripping on the floor echoed in the halls.

"VengeanceKael, is that you? Why did you return!?
I thought I made it clear that I have no intention to give the gear to your petty idols!" He roared and his voice echoed in the halls.

He wouldn't let himself acknowledge it, but right now.. He was scared of what was going on.

He could hear a mocking laugh behind him,
but as he turned around, there was nothing.

"Who are you!? And what is it that you want!? I have no time for stupid games"
Lujon screamed in to the darkness.

And it answered...

"So the gear wasn't destroyed..? Intriguing.. And you decided to claim it for yourself, how selfish."
Bernkastel's mocking voice echoed all around Lujon.

Lujon grunted and muttered
"Show yourself, witch..."

A gentle light once more lit the halls but to Lujon's surprise,
he couldn't see anything, anywhere.
But then something fell from the ceiling and emerged as the ever beautiful Lady Bernkastel,
she stared at Lujon with her crazy red eyes widened and a hungry grin on her face.
"Hi.."

Lujon swung his hand and a huge wave of dark blue ice appeared to hit his guest.
In response a hammer of red and black lightning appeared in Bernkastel's hands and she shattered the ice.
"Ah, you consider yourself superior, wizard".

Bernkastel launched into the air,
flying in the middle of the building "Let's play your game then" A huge fiery spear appeared and she tossed it towards Lujon.

"Hah, show off!"
A huge ice shield covered Lujon and shattered the spear as it hit it.
"Was that your best shot?"
he yelled, mocking his opponent.

But to his surprise, as the shield disappeared, millions of projectiles were already missiling towards him.

In response millions of icicles started hurling at them, erasing both.
"You're not half bad" They both said with a grin on their faces.

"But I am better!" Lujon said and prepared to hurl a great bolt of energy at Bernkastel.

"Allright that's enough" Bernkastel said and snapped her fingers, diminishing the magic from Lujon's hand.

"W-what!? What are you?! Powers like that cannot be acquired by mortals!"
Lujon said in the midst of anger and confusion

Bernkastel walked around, her wings gently resting on the ground as she calmly started to explain the reason for ther sudden appearance.

"Power is the only thing that I am want to discuss with you, Lujon.
I am not here to fight you, but we could help eachother.
You see, I for one dislike the Idols myself, but I do not see the Gods themselves as much of a greater use to the world.
The reason your brother took me to his castle, was the fact that he wanted to make me the new Storyteller, and.. You see... I can remove the Idols, as long as you help me become the new Storyteller.
But I am afraid that VengeanceKael no longer wishes to grant me the opportunity, which means we'd have to go the hard way which is.. Well.. Killing your brother."

Level 19
((Fuck bern you are OP))
"As much as I despise my brother I have to ask..." Lujon said after a while "Are you going to interrupt in the worlds events even more than my brother already does if you become the storyteller?"
Bern didn't said anything
"I am afraid that if the answer is yes... I won't be helping you. But I also guess that if I don't help you, you will destroy me... so this is rather a question so I don't feel guilty. Because I can't stand up to such magic"
Lujon creates an hourglass
"One hour" He says "You have one hour to give me the answer. No matter what answer is, I am almost sure I will have to help you. The difference is that one will be forced and the other one will be done with my best itentions. you decide"

Level 19
Just before we start the Christmas event, here come my last post. Things are going to happen in the Valley of Christmas, not down here in the south after all :)

Thylleon, Gyro, Lizzie Kardos, Juno & Dawn ~ What is awaiting us ahead?2

The group ran north, around the beach of Loch Kael. Gyro reminded them that he had parked his mobile bar in the Loch Kael Harbor before they had entered the Easter Games many months ago. Juno was sad to report that the city was razed by the Furates shortly after the tournament had ended. They continued into the ruins anyway, eventually discovering the bar.

To Gyro's great sadness, the bar was in a horrible state, but he insisted to stop for a while and say one last goodbye to his precious bar. However, once he walked into the building, he saw a young man with his hands full of stolen valuables from the bar, and eyes, terrified of being discovered in the act!

"Thief!" Gyro shouted, and walked towards the young man, who dropped the stolen goods and grabbed a rusty rapier from his belt, pointing it towards the Grepett.

"I warn you, I am not afraid to use this! Leave, and forget that you were ever here" said the man wearing dirty, over-used clothes with a paranoid voice.

However, once the rest of the group followed Gyro into the bar, the thief realized he had no chance, neither in battle nor escaping. He dropped his rapier and forfeited the belongings.

"My name is Bran Saligia," he muttered, adding "And a friendly voice in my head tells me to follow you, wherever you're heading. I am not trying to steal anything, merely trying to survive"

Eventually, they accepted Bran into the group, and then the human told of the recent events in Easterland. Humankind had fallen - all who were left were either slaves in the Mad King's forces, or maniacs in the army of Insanity. He told them of the Pact of Fire and Insanity. Not long ago, Bran had encountered a Panda maniac, heading north to join the other maniacs, and the demons - everyone were heading north these days, talking of a final battle!

That's when everyone in the group got to think of the Christmas Holiday - and realized that the Christmas Elves were the only people which were still free from the maniac corruption! They had to join up with them!

Thylleon the Elf came up with a brilliant idea, how to get there without being seen. He spawned lots of magical wings, attaching them to the ruined building, like he used to do with the wagons of Brightwing Hill.

It worked! Now they could all fly straight through Easterland and the Valentine Forest to the western part of the Christmas Valley. Destination: Santania!

Status
Not open for further replies.