• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hail, one and all and all and one! I've been a member for a while, but never posted. (I do credit models/icons on my maps though, don't worry.) Sorry for lurking among the shadows without a spoken word.

Level 4
Greetings Therodein! Welcome to the Hive Workshop mate. I hope you have a warm enjoyable stay here. =)

By the way, nice name you got there mate. I'm guessing that it's based on Theoden from the Lord of the Rings, am I right? ;)

Anyways, if there's anything you need to know or if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. =)

Hail Storm

Level 1
Actually it wasn't based on King Theoden, believe it or not. I created the name for a character in one of my books. Thanks to you both for the warm welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.