• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hail Storm's Message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
"The Hail Storm creates a message through his hail!" Greetings fellow Hive members! Hail Storm is my name! I await your reply what is your name?"

Hello all and thank you for welcoming me in advanced!:)

Hail Storm

Level 4
If you need help with something or have some questions about Hive, just ask ^^

Okay. Thank you for your nice advice. Well since i am new here i know no one else yet but you because i have just met you. So for the meantime ill ask some advice from you if i need until i can ask other people other advice if that's ok with you.

Hail Storm

Level 4
Oh ok thanks for the advice. But Amargaard, what did i double post if you could point out so i understand what you mean?

Is it like after i post a message then i post another one below the first one i made? Is that what it is?

Hail Storm

Level 4
Ok now i get it. :D See you round Amargaard. :)

Anyone else? Ok if there are still people who want to greet and welcome me feel free to do so. This is my last call.

Greetings and See you round. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.