• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gunslingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I find it strange m'self to post a request using a new account... but if you guys don't find it rude and overreaching... meh... :p

Anyway... Can anyone make a cowboy or gunslinger model file without a beard and long mane of hair? Something that uses twin handguns, if possible.

I scanned the model files available for a few hours, and could only find so much...

And I tried attaching a few guns to a somewhat edited blood mage model file's hands, but the angles are all wrong when he shoots.

Thanks if someone decides to make one.
-----------------------------------------------------------
So... here's the concept...

The base is a blood mage, as it has a few *piw piw piw* animations...

Bloodmage.gif

Without the cloak, though... and with a hat... and with the attachment points on the hands changed a bit so he can properly carry...
models_7294_screenshot.jpg

By Flingolfin
in each hand.

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I find it strange m'self to post a request using a new account... but if you guys don't find it rude and overreaching... meh... :p

Anyway... Can anyone make a cowboy or gunslinger model file without a beard and long mane of hair? Something that uses twin handguns, if possible.

I scanned the model files available for a few hours, and could only find so much...

And I tried attaching a few guns to a somewhat edited blood mage model file's hands, but the angles are all wrong when he shoots.

Thanks if someone decides to make one.

Changes were made this comment is useless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Usually a request needs some reference pictures, information on where the model would be used, and other obvious things... Most model makers that are even willing to make a "scratch" request which you want usually don't do it for new members. (People care about rep, posts, etc... for some weird reason...)

Anyways GL with the request. Try attaching some pictures and telling about the map the model will be used in.

Yeah, I know... It's been that way since I was last here.

But, it's worth a shot.

I'll take your advice, anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.