• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Searching For] Gunslinger Model by Black_Stan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Does anybody have the Gunslinger model made by Black_Stan?

I searched in this forum and there was one thread previously that had been a request for the exact same model, but the thread starter, and the person who said he had the model seem to have disappeared long ago (I checked their “last activity” date).

I also searched for it on Google and some other forums that I go to regularly, and I still haven’t found it. So if somebody has it floating somewhere in his (or her) computer, could you please send it to me via email or something? I need it for the project I’m currently working on.

My email: [email protected]

Thanks beforehand.

Level 2
Oh, thanks a lot. I played Shadow Hearts a long time ago, and I thought the model I wanted might be in it, but for some reason, I couldn’t find the map again, and I had deleted it from my system already.

I think I’ve played the other map (Inu Yasha one) also – strange. But I don’t recall it having the Gunslinger model. Maybe I just didn’t play far enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.