• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft RPG Models needed (not ripped from WoW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have been working on a World of Warcraft ORPG map for the past week (dubbed Warcraft World), and I am in need of a few models that I can't find anywhere. I would like them to have low file sizes, so it is acceptable if the details are only decent. I will list them below with brief descriptions.

-Female Tauren Shaman (based off Magatha Grimtotem: WoW NPC in Thunder Bluff)
-Male Blood Elf Mage ( Very similar to the one seen in the Burning Crusade previews)
-Female Blood Elf Mage (See note above)
-Gnome riding Mechanostrider (Found one at this site, but the file size is way too high)
-<DONE>Dwarf riding Ram (If you want to take this one on, please ask for more details)
-Troll riding Raptor (See Dwarf riding Ram note)
-Tauren riding Kodo (See Dwarf riding Ram note)
whatever)
-Male Tauren Warrior (Black Skin/Fur, one broken horn, beard/braids hair, greenish tinted armor, two handed hammer in hands)
-Female Human Mage (Based off the Human at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/races/alliance.html, animations preferrably based off the sorceress model, but walking instead of hovering.)
-Plainstrider (one at this site has too big of file size, and is bald if you haven't noticed)
-Angel Reviver Lady Thing (The thing that you can revive at in WoW for 25% reduction of armor or whatever)

Those are all I can think of. I can make due without them, but if someone is interested in making one, it would be greatly appreciated.[/url]

Level 9
just a question, do you want your map to be playable or not? cause thats by far too many imported modles im not sure of even the optimiser could fix that, max file amount of maps hostable on BNet is 4mb

Level 3
First off, yes, I knew that the max map file size was 4 MB.
Secondly, in case you didn't read my post, I want them low file size. The average model has a size of about 100 KB(Or at least, the ones I use). I have made maps with over 20 imported models and they are easily playable on Battle.net.
Thirdly(Is that even a word?), I would appreciate it if you only posted in here if your reply had relatively anything to do with what I'm requesting. Questions like that should be PMed to me, not posted in a request forum. In this sense, I am now a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.