• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Here is a list of the models i will be needing. If you cant do models skins would be fine ++rep to anyone who can help!

-An Avatar, or more (3 or 4 would be best);
-An ikran model and one with a navi riding it;
-The big red thing that jake sully rides so he can gather all the Na'vi (Great Leonopteryx, = Toruk = Last Shadow) and that model with an Avatar riding it;
-Different male and female Na'vi, a shaman and a chieftain.

Level 7
well these are the models he needs. and yes more or less it is.
as i said doesnt really matter if they are models or skins(models would be better)

Level 12
Oh well he's right, those are the models i need so i made a request for it here.

Though shadonavan had said he would try and get them for me before i did that, so it's not really his fault lol i shoulda told him when i posted my request (even though unlike mine, his post at least gets any answers :p maybe i'm doing it wrong.)
I just didn't figure out that he meant to post a request here, stupid me.

Status
Not open for further replies.