• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gul'dan Skeleton

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well this model inspired me by another model in 3ds max, haha​​, on the model was successful in wc3 and there is no problem, parts of the model are formally modeled blizzard is only this which I do, well I hope you like to community and I hope I pass, coridal greeting.

Keywords:
Gul'dan, Skeleton.
Contents

Gul'dan Skeleton (Model)

Gul'dan Skeleton (Model)

Reviews
21:54, 4th Aug 2012 HappyTauren: Head is huge and animates in a weird way.

M

21:54, 4th Aug 2012
HappyTauren: Head is huge and animates in a weird way.

Level 14
Guldan had an axe? Well,as others said,the Wrap needs a lot more work.

Level 19
Sorry guy/ girl... but this model isnt so well made. the wrap is inda bad, the model itself is good, but the execution could be reallt really better.

I think wold be cool if he got some robes on. also, the skull is pretty big, really looks like a baby xD

Also, geoset animations, you need to make sure you get some on these geosets, and why the big shoulders and a axe? Gul'dan is a warlock, not a warrior

For now a 1/5 if you get the animations working goes to 3/5 easily.