• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Guides For Newbies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I was wondering if there existed guides for newbies on this site? I am not talking about guides for world editor & anything else but guides for the site itself.

Level 1
If I am correct you were once part of the administration?
I once written a guide for newbies, but the administration refused to write a short 'who am I' about themselves so I told them to find another writer :)
My English skills failed me again.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Not quite, however, I have written some titles you may have heard of, such as 'rep-whoring for faggots', 'how to avoid being an asshat' and, my favourite, 'how to insult the average Hive User'.

Level 12
Hey, such a guide is not too bad an idea. However, if you visit a few forums you will notice the basic structure is the same, all that changes is usually the textures. The hive is a little different, but most users could find out where's what by themselves, I think. I must apologize for my tone in this post, no offense meant.

Level 1
Yes the people can always find out what they want if they go on looking around which many people do not do. A guide explaining the various forums & sub-forums in brief & other important things in brief will be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.