• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] [GUI] Survival Map Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

HYBRID

123004d1361922061-hybrid-forest-surival-map-hybrid.png

Project Link

Systems:

-AI:(Survivor) the unit will search for resources and hunt at the morning, Cook and eat at night then sleep
-AI: (Animals \ Hybrid) The unit will Attack as long as its health is over 15%, and it will hunt for Survivors at night time, will keep distance between fire (at least 500)
-Craft Blueprints: A Spell book that has 5-6 Spell books inside, each have 12 crafting abilities the abilities wont work without required resources
-Resources Multiboard :(MPI) I Have Already Made that One But not MPI so I Need Help With it
-Cooking System: if you use an cook ability of the fire pit and you have 1 or more meat you will loose 1 meat and then the fire pit will become hidden and another Model will appear with meat on and an ability Called stop cooking.
o - Cooking for 00-09 Second(s) Will Produce Nothing and meat will go back to multiboard.
o - Cooking for 10-14 Seconds Will Produce Rare Steak
o - Cooking for 15-20 Seconds Will Produce Cooked Steak
o - Cooking for 21-23 Seconds Will Produce Well Cooked Steak
o - Cooking for 24-34 Seconds Will Produce Burnt Meat
o - Cooking for +35 Seconds Will Produce Nothing
-Backpack: If a Survivor Picks Up an Item It Will Go Directly to the Backpack
-Items Equip System You Can only equip 1 item in each slot(Hand Left, Head, Hand Right, Torso, Pants), But You Can Have as Much As You Like in your Backpack, to equip an item click on it in Backpack, to unequip it click on it in Survivor's Inventory.

Here is the link of the Map to download

Attachments

• Hybrid.w3x
    1.5 MB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Level 7
I'd be willing to make the AI for the workers.. Would you be okay with Jass or vJass?

I could also help make the Multiboard inventory system be MPI, or MUI, basically it would have a linked list of items stored in it.

If you would be willing to have me help you, just PM me. Proof of my mad skillz;)

Status
Not open for further replies.