• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GruntAssassin

Reactions: Ićpomp
Keywords:
grunt assassin orc warrior
Contents

GruntAssassin (Model)

GruntAssassin (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « [Date = 10th of August, 2007] [Approval status = Approved] [Rating = None] [Main points] [x] GruntAssassin features subtle use of team color.

M

» Wolverabid «

[Date = 10th of August, 2007]
[Approval status = Approved]
[Rating = None]

[Main points]
[x] GruntAssassin features subtle use of team color.

Level 12
It doesnt look that great
I also would like to point out that assassins were used as a special operations type during war where men were scarce
This is more of a Mercenary, since both were hired but mercenarys were used as bought armies (hessians)
You probably dont care but it bothers me for some reason (oc lol)

Level 28
Hey frostwolf. Sorry für spamming your model-threads, but i couldn´t find another way to reach you :p (Who reads Private Messages these day?).

I´ve only just noticed that there are many, many Orc-Models online that fit very into a "Lord-of-the-Clans"-Scenario. I´ve been working myself on such Project ever since WC3 was out. Then why isn´t it out yet you ask? Well, i don´t spend much time on it but at least i never stop with it to start something new.

Currenty i have about 75%-80% done, working on the 9th of 11 maps (#10 is a small map, and #11 the outro). The Campaign will be released in german langugae first, without voice acting. But i´ll look into it that it will be translated properly.
for more info (in german): http://gods.wariii.gamigo.de/ or http://war3-forum.gamigo.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40807

Now what i want: i know, you upload models to let others download them and do with them what they want as long as they give credit to the creator. But i´m still asking for full permission because i believe there are many people out there who create their own LotC-Project (maybe yourself/the one on wc3c.com-forums) and don´t want to have two or more going on with the same models.