• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

grunt

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Ićpomp
Tauren Warrior by Taurenwarrior

Path: Taurenwarrior.blp

Taurens are my favourite Warcraft race, and despite them being a race in WoW, I saw no real
Tauren models, so I decided to try and mod, some new ones. Most of mine Tauren will be animation transfers, geomerges, and new skins. I am trying to animate one myself, and I think you can expect one that is originally animated. This one is made by a geomerge and a skin. I thought that they lacked a good starting melee unit, so that's why I made a Tauren Warrior. Please give credit when using in maps, etc.

Taurenwarrior
Contents

grunt (Model)

Level 11
I took the screenie, in warcraft viewer. Oh yeah the screenie is slightly off. His head is higher up, and he has a tail. BAsed on the grunt. this is my second tauren model, (my first was the tauren peon) and i hope to make a few more. Taurens are a under appreciated race.

Level 4
Very nice ^_^ 5/5 I like the weapon, good hero to add to my map. You need to make one more tauren so I can add one more hero, maybe like a hunter with a rifle or something... I dont think you should make a portait for this one. Its good as is.

Level 2
Tauren don't use guns? Someone hasn't read up on WC RPG or WOW. As counter-intuitive as it might seem, Tauren Hunters (in WOW) gets free guns skill, but have to train for bows.

Level 3
For your third hero why not use that Tauren runemaster model,
theres a little bug with his tail that follows him

yes make lots more tauren :D

only thing with this model is the back of his feet, but it seriously doesnt matter

ok i have a tauren warrior, a shaman (if runemaster is or gets fixed) if you made the other tauren class's , druid and hunter please, you will be a great help to me :)

Level 11
lol, you're right i'l get around to changing the Tauren peon soon, right now I'm making 2 other ones, I'm almost done, but they probably won't be up till Saturday. And yeah i have no idea Taurens used guns, it might be a bit hard to do though. I'm drafting a sort of Tauren druid, but that'll take time.

Level 4
For your third hero why not use that Tauren runemaster model, buried somewhere in the models section?
I am lol I have this hero and the rune master, but i dont really like the warchief i want a ranged AGILITY tauren. And if you played World of warcraft, when you started a Tauren ranger he would start with a rifle(of course all of them did) but give him like a more of a relic rifle, not the riflemen rifle. But a crossbow would also be good, just make sure you dont mess up the particle emitters.

Level 4
I go with a tauren rock throw, tosses big-ass boulders.
Also a Berserker, something skinnyer and less muscled with a wicked-lookking axe
then a tauren with a club, or mace, armored up and frickon' big as say a hero.
And a tauren lancer, pokeing people with a spear fufufufufu.....
And why not gun for like some "Tauren of Legends" with like smoother skin, and extra set of hrons, (is thinking too much like minotuar now so I'll can it)

Level 1
Good, but I don't think the team color works.

And Tauren hunters in Warcraft RPG don't get guns, for your information. Maybe in WoW, though, but I'd avoid it for Warcraft III.

Level 2
make a new vers of the tauren peon pls and also a women and mabie one riding something? like a bat/wyvern/wolf or a kodo.. its worth a try

also what progames to u use to make models is it like something u have to pay for??

BTW a women tauren from WoW i found here http://www.blizzard.com/wow/screenshot.aspx?ImageIndex=6&Set=25

ALSO: the little picture thing where it shows the guys face talking or wateva doesnt work norm its like black or big close up of his axe or some thing random like that

Level 2
this looks good and yes got ideas for Instance a Tauren Rampager (weponless Tauren who buts the enemy)

Level 2
I also really need a tauren with no weapons, its more use cause I can just attach any weapon I'd like, wich is usefull cause my map has weapons u can pick up.
DOWN WITH GOBLIN'S, TAUREN RULE (honestly, I have no id what kind of person would think of a lame race such as the goblins, they're just ridiculous)