• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grunt & Albatross?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well, u should learn something about triggering, search in google, how to create a TD, they will teach you better than me.

Level 22
Remove the attack damage of all spawn units. And you can of course order spawned units to ''move'' to the other side of your TD, and not ''attack-move''.

But, yeah. Make all your units do 0 damage.

And base all spawned units on the same original unit. Makes it a bit easier. The Albatross are fleeing because they are critters.

Level 6
Remove the attack damage of all spawn units. And you can of course order spawned units to ''move'' to the other side of your TD, and not ''attack-move''.

But, yeah. Make all your units do 0 damage.

And base all spawned units on the same original unit. Makes it a bit easier. The Albatross are fleeing because they are critters.

Yea, I figured, I just didnt know how to fix it, thanks :)

Level 1
right, first change the "can flee" stats to false
and if you are using the generic Albatros, they have the ability "Wander" that make them well the ability is much described by its name.
So maybe they are not fleeing, but is wandering when spawned.
You may want to remove that from the skill.

Level 8
Well heres the thing. i am making a maul, but the Grunt attacks everything instead of going around, and the Albatross just spawns then flees, please help

You should be more specific when asking for help :)
Also, if the grunt will not attack anything in the map, remove the grunt ability to attack. There's a field somewhere for that like "Combat's Allowed". You can chose none, attack 1 only, attack 2 only and both. Just pick none.

Level 14
You should be more specific when asking for help :)
Also, if the grunt will not attack anything in the map, remove the grunt ability to attack. There's a field somewhere for that like "Combat's Allowed". You can chose none, attack 1 only, attack 2 only and both. Just pick none.

If he isn't using lanes in which the terrain is unbuildable, the grunts could simply be blocked if they don't have an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.